chapter 34

Outfit:

I was walk around the house picking up washing when lip pulled me into my room

"We have a problem." He says and I look at him confused.

"Today some army guys came and asked me about Ian apparently he joined the army using my identity and went crazy and hijacked a helicopter." Lip said.

"What the fuck Ian joined the army. " I say shocked.

"Do you know were he could be." He asked.

"No I have no clue. "

"Shit how are we going to find him before they do." Lip says putting his hand on his mouth.

"Let's check his room it might give us some information. " I say.

We both go to the boys room and start looking through his stuff probably not making it easier by making a mess at the same time.

"What are we even looking for. " I ask looking over to lip.

"I don't know a friend, an address something. " He says before turning back to Ian stuff.

"Could you maybe try talking to mandy she might know something. " He asked.

"Yeah fine. " I say

_______________________________________

"Happy birthday fi." I say walking over to her and hugging her.

"She wasn't going to celebrate but now we are going to partie." V says and I laugh I feel bad for Fiona because it must suck braking up with someone before your birthday.

"I can get a cake on my way back from work. " I say

"Are you working at the alibi permanently now then. " Fiona asks.

"I think so well I mean if its okay with v and kev." I say putting my coat on to leave.

"Of course it is honey. " v says with smile.

_______________________________________

When I get to the alibi I see kev behind the bar and mickey sitting on the bar stools in front of him.

"Hey kido. " Kev shoutes over when he sees me walk in I walk behind the bar tackling my coat off.

"Hey." I say back.

"Have you heard. " Kev asked.

"Heard what. " I say with a confused look on my face.

"I'm starting a pimp business upstairs." Mickey says with a smirk.

"You know when I called you a pimp the other day I didn't mean it literally. " I say pouring a drink for a customer.

"Yeah well it sparked ab idea. " Mickey says and I laugh.