chapter 43

It was the first day of summer and I walk out to see Fiona and her boss at her job which her probation officer got her called Sean.

Outfit:

"The pools looking good. " I shout over as liam runs up to me and gives me a bottle of water.

"Yeah you going over to mickey's." Fiona asks.

I noded my head "Mickey starts working at his new job and lana asked if I would watch yevgeny. " I say opening my bottle of water.

_______________________________________

I walk in the house and see mickey dressed in trousers shirt and tie.

I laugh when I see him "you look like an idiot." I say.

"Yeah well look at you your dressed like a 40 year old man. " He says.

"Yeah well your the one dating me soooo." I say jokingly.

"Here I have to go play nicely nice with surrogate family. " selvetlan says handing me yevgeny.

"Can you feed him and go grocery shopping. " She says before heading out the door.

"See you later." Mickey says kissing my cheek and leaving.

_______________________________________

Me and Ian were jogging down the street as I push the double pushchair with liam and yevgeny in it.

"There's a yoga studio opening up." I say laughing slightly.

"It's probably some way to cover some drug laundering. " Ian says.

"Have you had chance to go to the doctors yet. " i ask.

"No there's no need I'm not doing a Monica Ave. " He says.

"Yeah I know just seems familiar that's all. " I say stopping.

I feel like I'm going to be sick I put my hand over my mouth and turn to the side and throw up.

"Hey are you okay." Ian asks while rubbing my back.

I noded my head "Yeah probably just ran to early after eating. " I lied I actually hadn't eaten since I woke up at 7 and it's now 11 so I have no idea why I'm feeling sick.

_______________________________________

Shortly after me throwing up on the side of the road I headed home and then to the shop to get grocery for selvetlan.

When I was there I was walking down the baby aisle and saw a pregnancy test section I decided to pick one up just as a precision.

When I get back everyone is back.

"Hey how was the ultrasound. " I ask selvetlan.

"It was good. " She says as she looks through the groceries.

She pulls out the pregnancy test I brought and looks at me shit I forgot about that.

"You think your pregnant. " She asks.

"I don't know. " I say.

"Would make sense you throw up every morning you hungry all the time and constantly peeing. " She says shit now she mentions it all I relieved I haven't had my period ever.

"You haven't had period ever have you. " She says with a smirk.

Mickey walks out

"Why the fuck do you have that you already know your pregnant. " He says looking at selvetlan.

Me and her look between each other before mickey turns to me.

"What the fuck. " He says.

"Your pregnant. "

"No I don't know that yet." I say not being able to tell how he feels about it .

"Well go take the test or whatever it is I don't know. " he says getting it off of selvetlan and handing it to me.

_______________________________________

I step out the bathroom and instantly get greeted by mickey.

"Well what does it say." He says.

"I don't know yet you have to wait. " I say.

"Oh." He says and sitting down on the sofa.

I put the test on the coffee table and just wait for 2 minutes to pass.

I flip over the test and I see a positive line. Fuck.

"What does it say. " Mickey asks.

I hand it to him and he looks at it confused.

Selvetlan takes it out of his hands and says "she pregnant. Congratulations. "

Mickey looks at me with a smile but all I want to do is cry although I love mickey I've seen how he is with yevgeny and its clear mickey doesn't love him well I know we don't know if he is his but still.

"Hey we should go celebrate your family still throwing one of those gallagher party's right we could go and tell them together I'm going to go get change." He says getting up.

Once he's gone selvetlan turns to me "your scared he is going to treat you like how he treats me and yevgeny. " She says and I noded my head.

She sits down and puts an arm around me "he doesn't love me never did we don't even know if yevgeny is his that's why he treats me like shit that and his dad hired me to fuck him because he was fucking you. " She says.

"It's always been you." She says standing up and walking out.