chapter 1

Me and Ian both work at the cash and grab Ian is fucking are boss kash but I'm the only one that knows. I'm are at work right now and kash's wife Linda is complaining about how we are losing a lot of money from people shoplifting.

"Ava" Linda says I look over to her and nod my head.

"you are the only one in this place that actually has the balls to stand up the the milkovich's and the other no good which steal from here so I'm leaving you in charge of this from now on"

she said she lifts up a gun slightly and then puts it in the register I nod my head too scared to disagree because she honestly scares me some times. Then her and kash leave the shop so I'm in the shop alone. It's a Sunday so the shop is quiet.

All of a sudden Mandy milkovich walks in the only milkovich I can stand and the only one that could maybe not end up in prison. She is friends with Ian.

"hey" she says as she walks in she grabs some stuff and puts them on the counter
"Oh so your actual paying for this" I say laughing
"Shut up I'm not like my brothers you know that" she pushes my arm lightly. "You know lip is fucking Karen Johnson"

"No what" I respond with a disgusting look on my face.

Then her brother mikey milkovich walks in.
He grabs some stuff and goes to leave when mandy stops him.

"Paying for that shit or not"

"Fuck no"

She blokes the door giving him no choice but to pay. I gave him a sarcastic thank you as he was leaving and he puts his middle finger up at me.

The rest of the day was slow and I was glad to be going home.
_______________________________________

When I got home Fiona was in the kitchen and it looked like she was getting ready to go out with V.

"Hey" I say as I approach the kitchen.

"Hey can you pick Liam up from daycare tomorrow I have work and Ian is at work and lip is tutoring someone."

"Uhh yeah sure" I say slowly heading up the stairs.

I walk into mine,Debbie's and Liam's room. The bedroom situation is lip,Ian and Carl share a room and me,Debbie and Liam share a room then Fiona and Frank have their own.

When I walk in I see Debbie sitting on her bed. I say hey to her and grab some clothes from my dresser and head to the bathroom for a shower.

Outfit:

Once I'm out of the shower I head down stairs to start making dinner for everyone

Once I'm out of the shower I head down stairs to start making dinner for everyone. Ian and lip both walk in and we talk about are days and I tell them about how Mikey didn't steal from the shop today. Once dinner is done Liam, Carl and Debbie go to bed and me lip and Ian hang out in the boys room until we hear a crush down stairs.

"What was that" I say looking over to the boys prying the loud noise didn't wake Liam up.
"I don't know " lip said.
"Could it be Frank " Ian.
"No its too early for it to be Frank".

We start to slowly cropping down the hall way when I realise the down stairs light is on.

Ian goes to grab the bat nut I stop him
"If it was someone trying to rob us or something I don't think they would turn the light on" I say taking the bat from him and put it back.

We walk down stairs and see are sisters Fiona and v with some guy who we later find out name is Steve.

Soon enough kev is over and both Carl and debbie have woken up . Me and lip just to sit back on the stairs and watch the madness.

"So Philippp"

"What " he laugh slightly

"What is this about you and Karen Johnson fucking"

"What we're not fucking just"

I look at him clearly not buying the fact they aren't having sex

"Okay okay yes we are doing things together " he says going quite at the end.
I laugh and say "just because carful she probably has a million STD and she will probably brake your heart if you get attacked".

I get up to go get the kids back to bed then go to bed my self.