chapter 55

It had been a few days since Ian went to jail and I lost the baby I haven't really had time to think about it really Fiona says I'm in denial about the situation but I don't believe her I just haven't felt like crying.

Outfit:

We were waiting outside the jail in Sean car waiting to see Ian.

A guard came over "Fiona gallagher here to see Ian gallagher. " She said as we all handed over are id's.

"Sammie's such a snitch." I mutter.

"I can pop her a roofie and bury her by the river. " Mickey says.

"I'll take her teeth out so she can't be identified. " Debbie says.

"There not being serious right. " Sean asks Fiona.

"As much as I want to no torturing sammie. " Fiona says.

_______________________________________

We were all sat around a metal table.

"Private Ian gallagher enrolled as Phillip gallagher and has been accused of awol." The army guys says.

"As well as putting people in danger and taking a helicopter. " the guy says.

"I'm sorry sir but Ian has been diagnosed with bipolar." Fiona says.

"Was this diagnosed by a doctor. " the guy says writing stuff down.

"Yes." Fiona says.

After having to describe and tell them about Ian's bipolar it was declared that he could go home.

_______________________________________

When we get home everyone goes inside and Fiona heads to Sean with him.

I start to walk down the street when I hear mickey calling my name.

"Ave Ave Ave. " He shoutes I turn around to face him.

"Where are you going. " He asks.

"Work." I say bluntly.

"I don't think-" Mickey starts to say.

I roll my eyes "Mickey I'm going to work no matter what there's no stopping me. " I say and continue to walk down the street to patsy's.

_______________________________________

When I get there I feel all eyes on me but I chose to ignore it and go into the back to change into my patsy's t-shirt uniform.

I walk out again and one of the girls walks over to me "Are you sure you should be working. " She says.

"I'm fine okay. " I say grabbing a rag and cleaning a table.

About 10 minutes later Fiona walks in Sean following behind her.

She walks over to me and shoutes "What are you doing. "

I look over to the girl who just asked if I was okay to be working but she says "no I didn't call her but I should of."

I shake my head and continue cleaning the table.

Fiona snatches it out of my hands "Ave you need to rest you just lost your baby you need to greave properly not just shutting off your emotions and working your ass off." She says.

I shake my head "you don't have the right to tell me how to deal with this. " I say.

She nods her head "your right Ave I don't bit I will anyway because I care about you and so does everyone else that's why Mickey called me saying you were going into work." She says.

"Look I know life hasn't been easy for you but-" She starts to say.

"No Fiona no." I say.

"Ave-"

"You know life was actually starting to get good for once Mickey was around,I had my family I was starting a family of my own then boom I lose the baby. " I say braking down finally.

"Maybe god is just punishing me for surviving the car crash. " I say falling to the ground in tears Fiona walks over to me and rapes her arms around me.

"Noo no that's not true you were under a lot of stress some of that begging my fault. " Fiona says comforting me .