chapter 44

We walked in and everyone was partying.

"Everyone shut the fuck up we have something to say. " Mickey shoutes as someone turns off the music and everyone looks at us fuck we are really doing this.

"I'm pregnant. " I say and put my head down not knowing how people will reacted.

"Holly shit." Lip says.

"Hold on just want to check it's Mickey's right. " Debbie asks.

"Of course it's is." I say.

We then get showered with congratulations and the party continues.

_______________________________________

I wake up in the morning with Mickey's arms around me I kiss him "Good morning. " I whisper and he grumbles and release the grip of me so I take the opportunity to get up.

I walk down stairs and see Fiona taking a screwdriver to her ankle monitor.

"What are you doing." I ask as I go to get a glass of water.

"I'm finally off house arrested today. " She says happy.

I laugh and start drinking my water.

A few minutes later she jumps up and starts jumping around happy she got her ankle monitor off.

I just laugh before she sits back down.

"How you feeling. " She asks.

"Still shocked honestly and surprised by how chill everyone is about it." I admit.

"Yeah well I can't really be mad seeing as your 18 now and well I can't speak for mickey but I think he does love you. " She says with a smile and I nod my head and go to sit down.

"Hey I'm going to a meeting can you look after the kids. " She says before running off.

"Great you can help me stop Carl from having sex with my friends. " Debbie says running down the stairs and Carl slowly following after her with his broken ankle.

"Yeah that virginity staying until your 18." I say.

"Yeah right I think your forgetting your pregnant. " Carl says he was right but I'm 18.

"I'm 18 now. " I say.

"Yeah but you weren't when you lost your virginity. " He says.

"How do you know that. " I say crossing my arms he just looks at me basically telling me that he knows a lot more than he should.

I shake my head giving up on the conversation.

Ian walks down and he sees a weird man outside and tells debbie to go get the pepper spray.

"What was that about. " I ask as he walks into the room again.

"Some guy looks for Frank about a liver or something I don't know. " he says starting to make toast.

I noded my head.

"Hey were going to the public pool today you want to come." Debbie asks me.

"Yeah sure. " I say.

"Hey Ian can you watch liam. " I ask.

"No I can't sorry I have to go to a funeral for one of my army buddies. " He says I noded my head.

"Can you help me with my tie." He asks and I get up and tiey his tie for him.

"Ave I can watch liam for you. " He says walking in and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"You girls go have fun." he says.

I thank him and head upstairs to go get changed.

Outfit:

Swimwear:

Swimwear:

"Just ignore her debs

"Just ignore her debs." I say as we walk past her ex friend Holly.

"Gallagher you look good. " Holly shoutes over.

"You two Holly. " Debbie shoutes back sounding way too nice.

"Not you. " Holly shoutes back I roll my eyes god I hate that bitch.

"You." She says.

"Really. " Carl says no me idiot of course it you but she only doing it to get at Debbie.

"Aww your poor leg poor baby. " She says getting up and walking over god I hate that bitch.

"She only doing it to get at me. " Debbie whispers.

"I hope she blows me to get at you. " He says and I hit him round the head.

"As much as you want a hummer don't get one off of someone who will give you an std." I say.

Me and debbie sit down on some deckchairs.

"What does he even see in her she is such a bitch. " Debbie says.

"She is easy Debbie that's what it is most boys your age and my age end up getting with people who are easy and then regret it later." I say

"I wish I had a boyfriend. " She says and I look over to her as much as I don't want her to grow up I understand what it's like to be young insecure and wanting a boyfriend.

"Well take your pick. " I say opening my arms in front of me.

She scans the pool until her eyes land on one guy.

I look over to him and he doesn't seem to bad.

"Okay now just go over and say hey. " I say.

"Is that it." She says and I nod my head.

Honestly it's hard to tell people how to flirt.

She gets up and walks over to him.

We spent the rest of the day chilling at the pool then went home at 3 pm.