chapter 5

I woke up to my head pounding let's just say that we partied hard when we found out kev and v were going married because they are literally the only reason people around here believe in love.

I got up to get changed.

Outfits

I walked down stairs and it looked like the only people awake were me, Fiona and the younger kids

I grabbed some coffee and sat at the table. When I sat down Fiona spoke.

"We need to find Frank " she said

I looked up to her and she continued "he hasn't been seen since he hit you and its Friday". My eyes widened.

Friday was the day Frank got money of off the government because apparently he is 'disabled' and can't work which we all knew was a lie because the only way that man was ill was in the head.

I went and got the boys up and we got together a plan on how to Frank.

_______________________________________

I was walking down the street looking for Frank when I see mikey walking towards me.

"What you doing" he asked

"Looking for Frank he's missing again. "
He noded his head.

"Ahh sorry for threatening to kill your dad." He said looking at the floor.

I laughed mikey milkovich actually apologies god this week has been weird.

"It's fine my dad is already dead. " I say.

laughing through the trauma 👍

He looked at me confused.

"Frank is my uncle my real parents and sister died when I was 11 in a car accident. "

"Ohhh...sorry I didn't know. " he said looking at me .

what is up with him recently.

"It's all good" I say

I notes Ian looking at us so I walk over to him.

"Got anything" I ask.

He nodded no.

Then lip walked over.

"What was that with milkovich." Lip asked

"Oh nothing " I say they look at me suspiciously but I take no notice because we have more information things to worry about.

_______________________________________

We walk into the house and saw Tony in the living.

"What's going on" lip asked.

"Frank he's in Canada" Fiona said with her hand on the head.

"What the fuck" we all she.

"How the hell did he get the " I ask

"No idea " Fiona replied.

After a few hours we had a plan to get Frank back kev and Steve would drive to Canada and then bring him back.