✨chapter 33~ kirriwam✨

*Draven's Pov*

When I heard that Merida went with Ravi, I knew this wouldn't end up well. I knew he was behind something. I didn't trust him from the beginning, but somehow everyone else did.

I slowly followed Them.

My heart stopped when I saw Ravi pulling a sword and pointing it at Merida.

Merida collapsed on the floor, putting her hands on her head as a shield.

I ran behind him and kicked him to the ground as I snapped the sword out of his hand.

And plugged it into his heart.

He fell unconsciously on the ground.

Dead.

Blood started dripping out of his stomach like a river.

(Which was so satisfying to watch)

After a few seconds, Merida looked with a worried expression at me.

"Wh....what? Y-you saved me?.......YOU SAVED ME!" She stood straight up and hugged me.....
Eheheheh
"Yeah, Was i Right or was i wrong about that dog?"

"Right. Thank you draven......I'm so sorry, I should've listened to you from the beginning...."

.......

"HE DID WHAT?!" Shouted Gavin as he grabbed Merida's face.

"WHAT THE HELL?! DID HE HURT YOU?! HE DEFINITELY HURT YOU-HOW DID HE FREAKING BETRAY US? THIS WAS ALL HIS PLAN! HE IS A SPY FROM THE QUEEN!" said Dylan as he started moving around with a sweaty face.

"Dy, calm down, I told you, Draven saved me. And yes, thankfully Ravi is dead now."

"Draven, how can I even thank you-" started Gavin hugging me.

"Come on, man. It's nothing. I'd do anything for her anyways...."

And we locked eye contact.
It felt like hours but it was only for seconds.

..........

We need to find mason.
Like now.
If we waste another minute, we may lose him.

Then, we heard a call from Merida's phone.
The queen.

"Hello, sweethearts. I knew I was way too harsh on you, but If you want your dear brother back. Come meet me in kirriwam." And she ended the call.......kirriwam.

What is she doing in kirriwam?

"Where?" Asked Gavin.

"Kirriwam. It's where Draven and I came from.....and lived in like my entire life." Said Merida sighing heavily.

"Oh. Why is she there anyways?" Asked Tyler.

"No idea. But there's only one way to find out."

We're heading to kirriwam.