✨chapter 25~ the hard loss✨

*Merida's Pov*

No—I don't think Im hearing things right. Mason is alive. I-I know it!
He can't leave me. He can't leave us.
"W-what?" Asked Tyler with tears on his cheeks.
Dylan put a comfort arm on his shoulder.

"Im really sorry. We tried the surgery. But it didn't work, he lost way too much blood. Im sorry for your loss." Said the doctor.

I couldn't bare it. It's all my fault. He was a mystery that was never solved.

"No! That's not true! I want to see him!" Shouted Gavin.

"We're washing him now. He will be placed in his coffin soon."

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

I lost 2 of my brothers.

I threw myself at the sofa behind me and cried out loud.

My life is never changing. I'm always going to everyone's life until  until I lose mine. I'd rather lose mine than a loved one.

Draven hugged me tightly. "Shhhh....I'm sorry. But Think of it, mason wouldn't be happy seeing you crying would he? He wants you strong."

"D-Draven I-I'm losing e-everyone. First my m-mother, then my oldest brother....a-and now m-mason? I can't hold it any longer!"

And I sobbed on his shirt.

Dylan was crying and moving around the waiting room while Gavin was crying silently with Tyler in his arms.

"M-mason s-said He w-will stay w-with me forever." Said Tyler between sobs.

"It's not a forever, Tyler." Said Gavin. "There is an end to everything. L-lets stay strong as d-Draven said. M-m-mason wouldn't be happy seeing us in this way."

Draven nodded and wiped my tears away. "I'm here. And I'll always be here for you. Merida....I'm so so sorry."

"I'm so glad to have you in my life. I don't want to lose you too Draven. I-I wouldn't bare it. I won't continue my life without you."

He hugged me tighter "it's your life and not mine. Your the one who should be worried about yourself. If I....die. You go on without me. Move on, I don't like to see you sad."

And I cried even harder.

I hate it. I hate my whole damn life. It was never perfect, or anything near perfect. I'm always hurt and it'll never change. I got used to it.

A nurse came in and said "I'm sorry for your loss. But i wanted to inform you that your brother is in the coffin now. He will be in his grave wherever you want him to be."

"D-dig h-him Somewhere where p-people would be able to visit him. A-anywhere near." Said Gavin.

Tyler's cries only grew louder and louder. I got up and sat beside him.

His head was in my chest.

"T-Tyler. I-I'm so sorry. I-I-it's all because of me." I said.

"It has n-nothing to do w-with you. It's none of your fault, Merida." He replied.

"If I wasn't injured from the beginning then mason would've been alive."

"Don't blame yourself. I don't like it."

........

*dream*

I was in a while room. Nothing in it except for a black couch with a women sitting on it with her back turning to mine.

I walked slowly toward the women to find that it was my mother.

"M-mom?"

"Merida, sweetie. I missed you so much. Your brothers are trying their best to keep you safe. Try to do the same."

"M-mother, I know, I lost mason b-because of me. I'm a fool. I-I'm so sorry."

"That's not what I meant."

And she was gone.