✨chapter 31~ hunting in the woods✨

*Gavin's Pov*

"MASON IS ALIVE!" I heard Tyler and Dylan saying while running towards our way.

"What got into you two? Mason is gone. We have to live with this fact. Alright?" I said sighing.

"N-no! I'm serious! He's typing!" Said Dylan with a huge smile drawn on his face.

"Where?" I said. There's no way he's alive. Not in a million years.

"He's typi-" he started as he looked back at Merida's phone.
Then, his expression changed.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?!" Said Merida snatching the phone from Dylan's hand. "Dylan, Tyler......it says he was last active on 30 August. Ugh! Don't play with me like that..."

"B-but-" said Tyler looking back at Dylan, raising his eyebrows.

Dylan looked confused but then said quietly "I guess we were just overthinking about him, Tyler."

I rubbed his back "it's alright, we all do that sometimes. Come on now, let's find us something to eat."

He nodded slowly and looked back at Tyler.

............

We were walking in the woods trying to find us something to eat. We're all starving. Merida lost a lot of weight too. She's already skinny, but she's still so pretty.

"Ok look, who finds us something eatable will eat the biggest slice of it, deal?" Said Ravi wiping off  the sweat on his face.

"Deal." We all said in return.

Then, Merida tripped over a rock. Draven hurried to her and got her back on her feet.

"Sheesh, take care, are you okay?" He said cleaning the dust that's on her sleeve.

"I-I'm okay....thanks." She replied clearing her throat.

He cleared his throat too and nodded, stepping away from her.

"Oh my....Meridi, are you alright?!" Said Ravi hurrying towards her.

Meridi....

Meridi?

"Meridi?" Draven looked away, releasing a long sigh that carried A LOT of anger.

"I'm okay, Ravi, it's nothing, I just tripped over, no big deal."

"Okay.....are you sure though?"

"I'm sure. Thanks."

"GUYS! I FOUND SOMETHING!" Said Dylan from far away.

We all ran to him, finding a brown rabbit behind a small tree.

"Shhhhh, don't scare it. WE NEED IT." Said Dylan.

"You were just shouting like two seconds ago-" replied Draven.

"Shush, Draven boy. Don't snap at me or else I'm going to eat it all."

"Okay okay okay! I'll shut up."

Merida giggled.

"How are we going to eat that poor rabbit? It's so cute....I won't eat it!" Said Tyler crossing his hands.

"Ty, we have to eat this rabbit or else we'll die of hunger. We don't have another choice." I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm good at killing animals. Imma do it, is that okay?" Said Ravi nodding at me.

"Yeah, just make sure it doesn't slip away from us."

"Yessir!"

And he walked slowly toward the rabbit. His footsteps were unbearable. I felt bad for that rabbit. Maybe we just ruined his best day.

All of our eyes were on Ravi, well, except for Tyler. Who's eyes were covered by Dylan's hands. But slowly, Ravi raised a long, and sharp stick and plugged it into the rabbit's leg.

Dead.

.........

We lighted a fire and sat around it, cooking the rabbit.

But that's when Merida's phone started ringing.
We all looked over to see who was it.
And it was mason's number.

Hey y'all!!! Okay okay okay.....i know, short chapter, but I am really busy today. BUT, for sedrawrites Ghazalwashere and BlueDiamond_02 who were fighting over Tyler. So I said I'd tell them in this chapter who's Tyler's........well.........

Hi

sedrawrites ok dummy congratulations for taking over Tyler's heart 😃👍🏻

AND U TWO DO NOT COME FOR ME ISTG SHE BEGGED SO MUCH I JUST WANTED HER TO SHUT UP OK? Plus, she said if Tyler won't be hers, shadow (the hottest character in one of her stories) won't be mine anymore 🥲👍🏻 so yes I couldn't risk it. SORRY AGAIN 🙃🙃🙃