✨Chapter 3~ the fight✨

*merida's Pov*

I was going to die today.

Nothing can change that. I wiped my tear as I kicked the tree.

I don't know why I did that, but I did it anyway.
Sometimes I even wonder if I'm loved, or wanted in this shitty life.

I'm going to die, and I haven't found the truth.
I didn't meet my family. And I don't know anything about them. I always wished I would see how my mom would look like. Would she look like me? Do I look like my dad? How are they like?

I shook away all of my thoughts.

I am going to die today, and I'm missing my death.

I was supposed to be at mr. jack's office by now, but I'm in the forest instead.
I'm too young to die.

I have only lived 16 years, that's not enough yet.
I remember the time I threw a rock at draven's face. I felt so relaxed at that point. I will never forget what he did to me when I first saw him. I will get my revenge soon enough.

This spot is my favorite, under the hanging tree. I named it the hanging tree because it kind of reminds me of the real hanging tree in the hunger games. Don't judge me I love that book.

How can I escape? There is no way. Draven will end my life and I have no option but to die.

The first thing I want to do before he kills me is throw my shoes and a bigger rock at his stupid face once more. And maybe even pull his black hair.

But that won't happen, because everyone treats him like a king. What is so special about killing? What makes him proud of doing it? Is it a hobby he enjoys?

I hear footsteps coming toward my way.
Oh no, I'm caught. Why am I even hiding here? Draven knows this place like he knows his name. And am I even hiding?

I try to hold my breath as the footsteps come closer and closer. Making it hard for me to blink.
"Try under the ground next time." Draven's face faced mine, smirking.

"Get your damn face out of my life."

"It will once I kill you."

"That is if I don't kill you first." I say grinning.

He laughs softly "try me."

So I do.
I get on my feet, out of the little hole in the tree. And stand still. Facing him properly.

"So your up for it." He says

What am I thinking? I'm going to fight with the best killer in kirriwam? What the freak is wrong with me?
Who am I kidding?

Oh shit I'm gonna die.

"Yes." I say smiling evilly.

"Good. You'll be dead in no time. You've chosen to die today. You were going to die on Tuesday. But I guess this is my lucky day!"

Oh no.
No no no no-
I wasn't gonna die today?
But-NOW I RUINED IT!

"Why wait until Tuesday? Are you scared? Do you find yourself starting to care for me?"

He lets out a heavy and fake laugh, loud enough for Africa to hear. I hate his laugh more than everything.

"Care for you? I'd rather care for an ant than for you. As long as your good as dead, I will be free to be happy forever."

"So your saying your not happy now?" I ask raising a brow.

He always looked so cheerful and a show-off.
Imagine Draven depressed.
PFFFTTT  I WISH-

He took a step closer and raised his sword toward my heart.