✨Chapter 2~ into the woods✨

*draven's POV*

It was my chance.
My only chance of killing her.

I did it on purpose. I never wanted to take extra classes.....I already know everything.

Once I told her she was my next target, her eyes widened with her mouth slightly opened.

But without another word, she ran away.
I don't know where. And I don't care where either.

Her chocolate brown hair was brushing her shoulders as she ran, far into the woods.

Her best hiding spot.
But apparently, her worst, because I know where she hides.

Her late-night sobs rings in my ears every night.
That night, back in December. She ran into the forest and hid under a tree that had a small hole in it.

Somehow, I followed. And I kind of made fun of her. She apparently doesn't like anyone seeing her crying. But honestly, who does?

She threw a rock at me.

How cruel.

I remember her words clear in my head "you filthy, dirty pig! HOW DARE YOU SPY ON ME!"

Well, the past is the past right?
Now, she was my next target. To finally get rid of her and her silly nonsense.

But now, she must meet her death.
I walked to mr. jack's office. But Merida wasn't there. It's not like I'm surprised. I watched her run away. I couldn't see if she was crying or not.
But I mean who cares?

"Draven, my boy. Where is miss Merida?" Asked mr. jack suspiciously.

"I-I don't know, sir."

"Surely you have a tiny clue where is she?"

"No, sir."

"Very well, but how are you going to practice with no target?"

"I haven't lost my target yet, sir."

"Mhm.....how about we change your target to.....perhaps someone else?"

No.
Never.
No no no no.

But I wish these words would've came out "I....i don't know, sir."

Stupid me.
I could've said no.
But why didn't I?
Damn this shit.

"Well....we could. Unless you are so determined to end your enemie's life?"

"I am."

Good. These are the truthful words.

"How about killing Merida for another session, perhaps?"

I think about it for a minute.
But I want to see her life's end now. I can't wait any longer. I'm hungry for her death. For her torture. To see her tears not water-like, but blood-like. To hear her screams as I plug my sword into her heart. To see her eyes drop blood.

That's all I want.
It's not much to ask for.

".....yes, sir."

"Who would you like to be your target for today?" He asked.

Who?
Who do I want to kill other than Merida?
No one.

"I'm not sure......maybe we cancel today's session?" I Ofer.

"As you wish, Draven. I don't even know why you want extra sessions. You are already the best we have."

I nod "yes, of course. I just want to make sure I'm good enough to end any person's life yet."

Even the world's.

"You are a good and determined boy. Now, we will take sessions every Tuesday. Is that fine with you my boy?" He said.

"Very fine indeed, sir." I reply.

"Good, good. Now off to your dorm."

But that's not what I did.
I ran to the forest.