✨chapter 23~ the wound✨

*gavin's Pov*

When the queen pulled the trigger I threw myself in front of Dylan.

But it was too late.

Mason pushed me out of the way and stepped in front of Dylan.

I watched as mason's chest started bleeding.

"MASON!" Both me and Dylan shouted.

"Ohhhh...poor little thing, I never knew you all care about each other that much. I would've shot you all then. How sacrificing." Said the queen folding her arms together.

I hurried to mason while he was bleeding unconscious on the floor.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHO DID YOU SHOOT! ANSWER ME." Said Merida from the phone.

"Hello sweetheart. My aim was on Dylan but your carrot brother stepped in front of him."

"WHAT! MASON! AY! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Mars. Where else would I be?"

"I will not show you mercy." Said Merida through sobs.

"He needs a medic." Said Draven.

"Oh no. Did I shoot your healer? Who will heal you now when Your trapped in here with me?" Answered the queen.

"Get us out of here and I'll give you the opportunity to kill me next." I said.

"NO! I-I'LL CALL SOMEONE! WAIT." Said Merida hanging up.

There is no end to this.

I'll live through the pain until It becomes a hobby of mine.

"Shit. He's losing too much blood." Said Dylan with tears on his cheeks.

"Is he breathing?" I asked.

He nodded "but he won't survive if he loses more blood. We need to get out of here."

The queen cleared her throat "aha, I can hear you. Only cowards plan in front of their enemies."

I couldn't handle it.

I got up with my hands tied and knocked her to the ground with my head.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL US COWARDS WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SHOOT AN INNOCENT MAN!"

"Sheesh, calm down. No one is innocent. Plus, half of the people I killed were innocent. How about this. You sit properly and shut your mouth up or I'll really aim to Dylan this time."

I had no other choice.

I sat down with my eyes full of hatred.

"I swear I'll be the one to end you one day." I muttered.

"Keep telling yourself that. I'm more powerful than you think."  She clapped and the guards came and tied us back where we were.

"Mason too? He's gonna die! At least take him to a doctor. We're in a freaking hospital for heaven's sake!" Begged Dylan.

But nothing would help.

"What's my fault when he was the one to sacrifice himself for you? Tell me, brown head. How does it feel like that your brother took the shoot instead of you? Does it hurt your feelings or makes you relieved?"

"I never wanted him to do this. Id rather die."

"Oooh. So your ashamed now?"

"Shut the hell up! I'll have my revenge. I swear if mason doesn't........if he doesn't survive this you won't get out alive."

"Listen here." Said the queen. "If one of my guards die, then one of ur brothers die."

"No. If one of my brothers die. Then you all are dead."

True.

We wont give up easily.

"Is that so?" Then she started admiring her gun "or is it me with the gun?"

Before we could answer the door cracked open.