✨chapter 15~ stolen again✨

*Draven's Pov*

Merida's screams woke me up from my sleep.
And it seems to woke her brothers up too.

"Merida?!" Shouted Dylan.

"MERIDA?" I called.

But no reply.

I looked at the place where Merida was sleeping but it was empty.

"Oh shit." Muttered Gavin.

"She's......stolen again?" Asked Tyler innocently.

Hopefully not.....

No, that won't happen again.

I won't allow it.

Even if she'd be, she's not far....I can still find her.
I'll find her even if the world was ending.
Because she's my best friend. And friends look after each other. At least, that's when I've been told.

"Where's she?" Asked mason.

I can't tell if that man cares for her or hates her.

"Mason, you search in the woods on the right with Tyler. Dylan, you and Draven go look around us. I'll go beside the river and search for her. Understand? CMON EVERYONE MOVE MOVE MOVE!" Said Gavin.

That last sentence felt like the words were slapping me hard on my cheeks.

"Let's go." Told me Dylan.

And we went in the woods.

"Merida?" Called Dylan.

No answer yet.

"Let's go in deeper, you don't know who might've taken her." I recommend.

"Taken her? Don't tell me she's taken again!"

"Well she might be but let's not hope so."

"I have a question though."

"Yes?"

"Where were you and Merida from the beginning? Who took you? Where did they take you?"

"You said it was only a question but these are 3 now."

"Answer them then."

"I promise I will when we find Merida."

And that is if we find her.

We went looking deep in the woods. But found nothing.

Then, there was a branch behind us moving.

Dylan brushed the branch away to find a rabbit coming out of it.

"Oh shit. I thought it was...." He said.

"....Merida? Yeah, same."

Then Dylan threw himself on the floor. Sighing.

"This is all my fault. I should've taken care of her. I could've just....stayed the night and she wouldn't be taken or whatever."

I placed a hand on his shoulder "no, it's not your fault. She was right beside us sleeping. But the person who took her seemed to be clever. All I know is that she's a strong girl. She can take care of herself. Believe me......if you saw the way she fights you won't believe she's your sister. You just didn't give her a chance to show you her skills."

"You think she can handle this?"

Maybe.

"Of course she can. She's your sister ain't she?"

He nodded and got up from the ground "you know, at the beginning I didn't quite understand what Merida likes in you-" that hit hard "but now I finally understand. Your a great man, Draven."

I smiled "thank you. Now let's go find your sister before it's too late."

........

It's been 3 hours, 3 hours and we haven't found her.

We were losing hope. And Dylan was getting more and more stressed out.

And so was I.

"Let's get back to the cottage to see if any of them found her." Suggested Dylan.

I nodded and we went back.

Mason and Tyler were laying on the ground....but Tyler was crying and mason was wiping away his tears.

"There you two are.....have you found her?" Asked mason.

We both shook our heads.

"Damn it. We've searched everywhere! Where could she freaking be?" Said mason.

"A-a-are we not g-g-going to see her a-a-again?" Asked Tyler between sobs.

"Of course we will. We wont stop looking for her. We'll end the world looking for her if that world didn't end first." Said Dylan brushing his fingers through Tyler's hair.

Tyler nodded.

Then came Gavin running towards us.

"Did you find her???" He asked breathing heavily.

We all shook our heads.

"Oh....."

"Any sign of her?" Asked mason.

"No."

"Let's keep looking." Said Gavin.

I'll end the person's life who took her.
What if she's dead by now?
What if she's hurt? Or injured? Or even....what if there isn't a piece of her left....?

I cant lose her. I did deliver my promise to her.
I found her family and she saw them....but now she's not here. And her mother......is dead.

That's when we all got up to keep searching.
We stopped when we heard merida's screams again.