✨chapter 12~ new york✨

*Draven's Pov*

"Your—stolen sister?!" Merida raised an eyebrow.

Tyler got off the ground and stood in front of Merida "Merida? But—this can't be...."

Mason (the red headed one) got up and walked towards Gavin. "Let's get moving. We have no time to lose."

What? Isn't he happy for Merida?

"No! We can't leave locus behind! We have to get him..." said Tyler.

The boys exchanged looks.

Dylan cleared his throat and said "Tyler....locus...well, locus is gone."

"Gone? Where gone? He's in the castle! Stuck with the queen!"

All of the boys stayed quiet.

What happened to locus? Is he dead?

Gavin stepped beside Tyler and put a hand on his shoulder "Hes dead. Dead, Tyler."

"NO! HE IS NOT DEAD! HE IS IN THE CASTLE WAITING FOR US TO SAVE HIM!"

Then Mason said "little brother, we tried keeping this away from you, but he died. Trying to save mother. But in the end......they both ended up dead."

Now, there were tears in their eyes.

"M-my brother is....d-dead?" Asked Merida with a tear on her cheek.

Gavin nodded. "Our mother gave us a promise. To take care of you, Merida. You are our stolen sister. We searched for you years and years. But.....seeing you now—brings me home."

Merida wrapped her arms around Gavin and hugged him tightly, sniffing and weeping.

"I've got you. We'll keep you safe. You'll never leave our side again. I promise...."

Dylan looked at Merida with a strong expression "Where did you go? Who took you?"

Merida cleared her throat and said "I-I don't know."

"Tyler, get up, he's....not coming back." Said mason to Tyler.

I looked down to find Tyler crying on the floor.
Looked like locus really did mean a lot to him.

"B-but...he promised he will stay with me. He said he'll keep me safe-"

Mason helped Tyler off the ground and carried him with a tear in his eye "He dropped his promise to me. Tyler, we will stick together."

Tyler nodded silently and we were off.

We passed buildings, tall ones. I kept my eyes on Merida who kept her eyes on her brothers.

We all walked silently, not daring to speak. Everyone was lost with their thoughts.

Then, we were in a huge city, full of lights and big screens everywhere. It was beautiful, the prettiest thing I've ever seen.

"Woahhh....where are we??" I asked.

"New York. We reached New York City." Replied Gavin putting a arm around Merida.

Merida looked up at him "Where are we—"

Then, a man pushed her to the ground.

I stepped in front of the man but the brothers were all around Merida except for mason.

"Hey! What's up with you man?" Shouted Gavin pushing the man.

"Pretty little girl. Where can I get one like her?" He asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

From Amazon. Duh.

With 30% off too.

Merida held out her sword up high "Look, I can kill you the place you stand if you don't leave me alone."

The man laughed "ooooh. And a warrior one too? Perfecto!"

Dylan punched the man on the face until blood was all over his nose. "Don't you dare touch my sister."

"Pity I already did." And he pushed gavin out of the way and pulled Merida by her hair.

Merida screamed and tried to break free.

I pulled my sword and fought the man.

Tyler ran to Merida who was now on the floor and hugged her tight.

Gavin kicked the man to the floor and raised his hand on the man's cheek "what. Do. You. Want. From. My. Sister!"

Without waiting for an answer Dylan placed his leg on the man's face and pushed in deeper "IF YOU TRY TO TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN IM GOING TO EAT YOU ALIVE!"

Mason stepped beside Merida but did nothing.

Just stood there.

I wanted to punch that idiot—

I pointed my sword at the man on the floor and said "leave. Or watch your life's ending."

The man tried to break free but Dylan kicked him on the floor again. "Weak. A Weak man in New York? Get up! Get up before I kill you right now!"

Gavin placed a arm in front of Dylan to try to keep his temper down.

Gavin looked at me and said "Kill him."

So I did.

I moved my sword High up in the air and plugged my knife in his stomach.

"AHHH!" Shouted Tyler.

Mason placed his hands on Tyler's eye.

"Let's go! FASTER BEFORE THE COPS FINDS US!" Mason shouted.

We were in a small place with darkness swallowing us.

Merida wore a worried face.

"Y-you killed him." She told me her eyes still on the dead body.

"Is it a surprise?"

"I guess not. But....you killed him for me."

Ooops-
Was that the reason I killed him for?

I guess I'll never know.

Gavin and Dylan ran to Merida and Gavin searched merida's face for any injuries.

"You ok?" Asked Dylan.

"She has a cut on her cheek." Said Gavin moving his finger across the scar.

Merida caught me staring so I automatically kept my eyes back on the ground.

The scar was deep. Like a lightning.

"mason? Heal her scar." Said Gavin.