✨chapter 5~ runaway✨

*Merida's pov*

I wasn't gonna die. Not with him. not like that. And not by him.

I didn't want to give up that easily. I drew my blade and cut into his leg. Making it hard for him to walk just like he did to me.

I hurt him on his legs like he did on mine.
My revenge is sweet.

"Ouch! How dare you-" he started.

"What? You thought I can't hurt you? You really thought you could beat me that easily? Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm afraid I'm stronger than you thought I was." I said with eyes full of hatred.

"No-no one is going to find out. I'm the best killer there is. You won't tell anyone-"

"Why not? Cant I prove them all that I'm stronger than you?"

I'm actually not.

"Who told you that your stronger than me?" He said getting up. His bad blooded leg up.

I looked over my bad leg. "I'm not coming back."

"What tf are you saying?"

"Back to kirriwam. I mean."

"Good...."

I raised an eyebrow at him "well if you want I can go back right now and tell them what I did to you and escape after."

"But you won't." He said.

"Why not?"

"Because.....because I know where your parents are."

What?
WHAT?!
And he never told me?
Silly me why would he?

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"Hey, hey, I can explain-"

I moved straight up and pointed my sword at his face "how do you know where they are?"

"Well, as I said. I told you I'll explain. If you put that bloody sword back where it belongs. And, if you promise me you won't tell anyone about this."

Do I?
How can I be so sure he knows where my parents are?
Is he just lying with his stupid tricks?

"How can I trust you?" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

He flew his fingers through his raven hair and looked up at me, placing a hand in his pocket "well, I promise you that I know where they are. All you have to do is never come back to kirriwam."

Mhm?

"And how will I find them if you'll be at kirriwam?"

"No. I'll go with you."

"Last time I thought I was in hell but nah I think I'm in hell right now." I said.

No way, he's .......not coming but I want him to come to show me where my parents are anyway.

Ugh I hate trusting people. And I won't trust him anyway.

He's my enemy. And mine alone. But I can't trust him. Because he would be playing his tricks at me and kill me in the end.

Who said I'll survive this anyway? I'm not in Disney.

I wish I were though.

"Just.....trust me." He said awkwardly.

"That's exactly what I'm NOT doing." I said crossing my arms.

He sighed then nodded slowly at me "look. We both are stuck here. You want your parents back. And the only way to get them is by not going back to kirriwam. You know your parents could be in big danger right now..."

"What—FINE! Lead the way mister Draven." I rolled by eyes.

He smiled with his eyes narrowed and walked slowly with his good leg. With me following.

He stopped "oh and by the way. Wait until you meet your 5 brothers."