asian f

Florence was the happiest she had been in a long time. Quinn had rejoined the Glee Club, and so had Santana. But the main source of her happiness was her new found relationship with Noah Puckerman. After Puck had finally successfully asked and taken Florence on a date, they went back to his house and stayed the night there.

As they strolled through the hallways multiple sets of eyes were on them. They ignored each of them and Puck grabbed her hand. They passed Quinn and she looked them up and down. When she noticed Florence was looking fairly happy, she smiled at her and shot her a thumbs up.

When they walked past Kurt, he waved his sister over. Florence sighed and slipped her hand out of Puck's grip. "I have to go help Kurt with his campaign. Brit quit and now I have to help him" She explained. Puck smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her. When they broke apart both teens were smiling brightly.

"Meet me after school?" Puck smirked, clearly in the mood for more than the kiss he just got. Florence send him a smile and nodded. Before she could really answer, she was yanked away by her brother as he rambled on and on about different kinds of colors for his posters

Kurt Hummel was hurrying up the stairs on the outside of the school, making his way to Blaine and Florence who were talking at the stop of the metal staircase. All three of them had auditioned for West Side Story and each of them were waiting to hear if they got the parts.

"The cast list goes up on Friday!" Kurt yelled as soon as he was within hearing distance from the two, "Are you two nervous?" He squealed, obviously being very nervous himself.

Blaine thought about it. "A little. I'm trying not to think about it" He honestly spoke, smiling at Kurt. Both buys turned to the girl besides them. Florence stared back at them, not understanding what they wanted.

"Oh, right. The role" She sighed, "I don't know... I'm kinda nervous, but not because I want the role so badly"

Blaine seemed confused, Kurt noticed and decided to further explain. "Flo and I made a bet. If she gets the role she auditioned for, she's going to dye her hair back to her normal color" He spoke. Blaine seemed to understand and nodded his head approvingly.

"What role did you audition for? I just realized I don't even know that" Blaine asked, "You could easily play Maria, is that the role you tried out for?"

Florence smiled, feeling flattered by the boys' nice words. She nodded, not having tried out for Maria. "I wanted to try out for Maria, but I think Santana would be a better fit, so I auditioned for Graziella instead" She explained.

"Well... you shouldn't be nervous" Kurt mysteriously told Blaine. "My mole in the casting office says there's only one actor they are seriously considering for the role of Tony, and his initials are B.A." He smiled, presenting a bouquet of flowers and handing it to Blaine.

As Blaine admired the flowers, Kurt spun around to face his sister. "You don't have to be nervous either, you can get any role you want" He smiled, "That's what my spy in the casting office told me"

The Hummel siblings had been blocking the bathroom of their house for hours now. Florence had gotten the role she auditioned for, so Kurt was dying her hair back to it' original color. Her hair was already shorter than it usually was, but now Kurt had cut it so it reached a few inches past her shoulder.

Florence was admiring herself in the mirror when she suddenly remembered she had agreed to meet Puck at his house. "Crap" She mumbled, staring at the clock above the door. "I have to go, thanks for fixing my hair"

The girl ran down the stairs, grabbing a random coat as she made her way outside. She yanked the door of her car open and threw her jacket on the passengers seat. She started the car and drove off the driveway.

After parking her car by Puck's house she quickly threw on the coat, realizing it was Puck's letterman jacket he left at her house a few days back as she did so. A cold wind brushed over her and she stuffed her hands into her pockets. Her eyes grew wide as she felt the note in it. The jacket wasn't Puck's, it was Sam's.

Florence slowly got out the piece of paper. She stared at it, debating what to do. She had had it for months and now wasn't the time to read it, so she opened it. Her eyes scanned the paper, there was no turning back anymore.

By the time she had read the last sentence her eyes were filled with salty tears, rolling over her cheek and dropping onto the letter one by one.

Puck had heard Florence's car pull up and had made his way to the door. He pulled the door open and looked surprised when he didn't see the girl he expected. He looked around the dark street and eventually saw her leaning against her car. She was looking at something in her hands, but because of the lack of lampposts in the street he couldn't see what it was.

As he approached her, he saw the tears in her eyes. Florence saw him coming her way and locked her car before running into his arms. "What's wrong?" Puck whispered

Florence doubted if she should tell the truth, and decided it was best not to, at least not the whole truth. "Nothing" She lied, "Just, uhm... having a bad day"

The boy with the Mohawk nodded as a sign he understood. "Let's go inside. It's cold here"

The morning sun shone through the window, landing on Florence's face. She slowly opened her eyes, immediately placing a hand before her face to block the sun. She groaned and turned on her side. Puck was still asleep a few seconds earlier, but the bright sun had also woken him up.

He smiled at her and Florence smiled back at him, running her hand through her hair. Suddenly her eyes widened as she stared at her blue dress on the floor.

"Puck" She mumbled, "Do you have any clothes on?"