comeback

"Hey!" Sam smiled, walking Florence's way. He quickly planted a kiss on her cheek, earning a sweet smile.

"I thought we were going to try to keep it a secret?" Florence whispered, heavily blushing.

Sam and Florence kissed a few days earlier, they had liked each other for months, and finally confessed it to one another on Valentines day.

Since Kurt would kill both of them if he found out, they decided to keep their unofficial relationship a secret, because if one person in the Glee Club knew, the rest would know it no time and the news would eventually reach Kurt.

"I'm so exited for our date -not date- next week" Florence smiled, waving their tickets to Iron Man 2 in her hand.

"Wait, what's that?" Sam asked, pointing at a poster in the back of Florence's locker. Florence's eyes grew wide when she realized who was on the poster.

"Are you a Justin Bieber fan?" Sam laughed, grabbing the poster out of her locker.

"No! Not anymore... I was kind of into him last year" Florence mumbled. She looked at Sam and started moving his hair around.

"Now that we're on that topic... If you change your hair a bit, you look just like him" Florence laughed, "Throw on one of those purple zip up hoodies and you're good to go"

A twinkle appeared in Sam's eyes.
"Say no more" he mysteriously spoke before walking away and taking the poster with him. 

"I was kidding!" Florence laughed

"Too late!" Sam replied, already halfway down the hall and full of ideas.

"This seems like a terrible idea" Tina sighed, staring at the woman in front of her. Multiple people seemed to agree with her as confirming words sounded through the room.

"Guys, it's not up for discussion, okay? Now, it's no secret that Coach Sylvester had taken her licks" Mr. Shuester spoke, looking around the classroom for confirmation.

"I mean, just wanky" Santana smiled, earning a mad look from Sue, who was seated next to her.

"I believe she could use a little sympathy from us-

"Sympathy? From us! Uh-uh" Mercedes laughingly spat.

"Yeah, all she's ever done is make our lives miserable" Quinn agreed.

Florence sighed before deciding to speak up "I think Coach Sylvester should join" The girl smiled, "I mean, she isn't always nice to us, but she has never really hurt us... When Kurt was being bullied, she tried her best to protect him. I think deep down she's not such a bad person"

"Thank you, Girl Porcelain" Sue smiled.

"I stick up for her and I still don't even get my own nickname? Rude" Florence mumbled to no one in particular.

"Okay then, it's settled. She's going to be with us for the week. Now... I received an envelope in the mail today" Mr. Shuester laughed, waving the white envelope in the air.

"We already know that we're facing Kurt and the Warblers at Regionals"

"Sweet Porcelain" Sue sighed at the thought of the boy.

"And it looks like this year, we face Aural Intensity again"

"They cleaned our clock last year" Mercedes whined

"Seems like the governing board assigned a theme to this year's Regionals and part of our score will be based upon how well we interpret it" Shuester explained.