furt

Kurt Hummel was walking through the hallways, his father on his left side and Carol on his right. Both adults were smiling like lunatics. Kurt had no clue what was going on, but Burt and Carol's happiness was contagious and had caused Kurt to smile brightly. 

Florence was standing by her locker, happily chatting with Sam. When the group of three passed her, she was yanked into the Hudson-Hummel chain. Even though she was unsure about what was happening, she noticed the happy faces and a smile crept onto hers. The group approached the last member of their family, Finn Hudson.

When he noticed the people before him, he grew a curious, but suspicious look. "Oh" he mumbled, "What's going on? Is this one of those interventions?" 

"If it is, it's for all three us" Kurt squealed, "they bombarded me and Flo and forced us to bring them to you" 

Burt Hummel couldn't hold his excitement in any longer. "Okay. Come on. Let's tell them!" he spoke, his loud voice turning a few curious heads in the halls. 

"You tell them!" Carol replied, her face practically glowing from excitement. Florence noticed how she hid her left hand in her sleeve, but the girl thought nothing of it. 

Burt smiled at her, a hint of stubbornness on his face "We said you would tell them!" The two adults started quibbling, none of the teens understanding what they were talking about. Eventually, the two decided on Burt sharing the news

"Alright, so you know how I drive Carol to work every Tuesday?" Burt  began, "Well, today I drove here and we snuck into that classroom where Kurt introduced us back in the day --Very romantic of me, I might add, and I-

"He proposed!" Carol yelled happily, cutting Burt off right before he got the chance to share the big news. 

He seemed surprised, but not at all bothered. "You stole the punch line!" He laughed, wrapping his arms around his soon-to-be wife. While the two continued chatting, Kurt, Finn and Florence exchanged some looks.

 In contrast to Kurt and Florence, who seemed to be happy about the news, Finn was not so sure about it quite yet. "Wow, this just happened?" He asked,  the question not really directed at one person in particular.

"We wanted the three of you to be the first to know" Carol spoke, her gaze set on her son as she waited for him to share what he thought of the announcement. 

"Yea, after the kids in that room' Burt added, moments before pulling everyone into a warm hug.

"I'm so exited! And so nervous" Carol stuttered. She was immediately comforted by her soon-to-be son and daughter, who were nothing but happy about the news. 

"Don't be!" Kurt yelled excitedly. Florence pulled out a book from his bag that looked like it was to collapse at any second. The pages of the blue notebook were filled with numerous photo's and drawings.

"This has tons of ideas in it! Take a look at it" she said, shoving the book into Carol's arms

"And I have trunk full of wedding magazines! Oh my god this is just what I needed!"Kurt
exclaimed.

Florence was walking through the hallways, looking for Sam to tell him about her father's engagement. Remembering he had football practice, she approached the door to the locker room. A mixture of voices sounded from inside the room, piquing Florence's curiosity. 

When she entered the room, what she saw was far from what she expected. Sam was shoved into a locker by none other than David Karofsky. Mike was trying his hardest to pull the two apart, his face just as bruised as Sam's. When he noticed Florence in the doorframe, he motioned for her to stay where she was. She didn't listen.