i am unicorn (edited)

The New Directions were waiting for their teacher in the choir room. Puckerman had taken a seat behind the piano, but was strangely enough playing his guitar. Florence had gotten enough of all the couples in the room, and was seated on top of the piano. 

"Alright, New Directions" Mr. Schuester spoke, directing Puck and Florence to their seats. The only empty chair were next to each other, Puck smirked and patted on the chair beside him. Florence sighed and took a seat next to him. "Big news!" Mr. Schuester continued, "As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at Nationals" 

Finn seemed to have a flashback as he stared at the ground. "The only good thing to come out of that lost weekend" He chuckled. Rachel didn't find it that funny and harshly nudged his arm. "Oh.. Besides us getting back together" Finn quickly corrected himself. 

Mr. Schuester interrupted. "Well, the boosters at Carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second, so they fired Dustin Goolsby" He spoke. 

"So handsome" Artie and Florence both whispered. Puck felt ignored and flexed his muscles before placing his arm around the girls' shoulder.

"I'm gonna count to three" Florence bitched. Puck seemed to understand what she meant and quickly removed his arm. 

"Anyways, they're having trouble finding a new coach, it seems that no one wants to take on that pressure cooker" Mr. Schuester explained.

"Which means they're vulnerable, right?" Tina questioned

Mr. Schuester nodded happily. "Yes. And if we work hard enough, we can beat them. Which is why I've realized that, uhm... I can't direct the musical this year"  He added, an apologetic look on his face. 

Rachel looked like she was about to have a stroke, and Florence found it very entertaining. She didn't really care about the musical this year, if it wasn't for Kurt she would't even be in the Glee Club.

"But Mr. Schue!" Rachel yelled, standing up. "You can't cancel the musical! My New York dreams depend on it!" 

"I'm not cancelling it" Mr. Schuester explained, "I'm not cancelling it, I'm just not directing it. My sole focus has to be in here. Nationals" The teacher spoke, walking over to the whiteboard to write on it. "And it's not just me that has to focus harder this year. I've been too easy on you" 

Artie spun around to see if his classmates thought the same as he did. Florence was the only one looking back at him and she sent him a questioning look. When the letters bootycamp appeared on the board, a sigh escaped from multiple mouths. 

"So everyday after choir practice I'm instituting a mandatory bootycamp so that we can work on our dancing" The teacher explained, "Now, it's not for all of you, just the people that I think need help... Like, Finn, Puckerman and Hummel" 

"Which one?" Florence asked, already knowing the answer but motioning her hands between her and Kurt. Mr. Schuester smiled and pointed at the male Hummel.

Mike smiled at Brittany and Florence. He placed his hands in the air, waiting for the girls to answer his high-five.  Both of them send him a smile and smacked their hands against his.

"I must protest!" Kurt huffed. Mike and Florence both sent the boy a questioning look and Kurt rolled his eyes at them. 

"You kinda only have one move, Kurt" Mike smiled, "It's like this" Mike placed his hands before his chest and shook his shoulders quickly. "And it's very distracting"

Florence laughed "That's exactly what our ballet teacher said ten years ago" She huffed. Kurt sighed and slid down in his chair, immediately being comforted by Blaine.