How it all began.

~your p.o.v~

It is quite simple, how it all began. I was making my way to an apartment complex where my two closest friends lived. And to be honest, we were all into anime. All of them. Sailor Moon, Shugo Chara, Sword Art Online, AoT, Angel Beats, Hell Girl. But one anime out ruled all of them. Black Butler. Even thinking about it made me feel like a bubbly teenager again.

We had our own character. Tray liked Ciel. Shelby liked Grell. And I liked- no loved Sebastian. I had all the Sebastian merch I could find. Shirts? I had them. Cosplay costumes? Yep. Body pillow with Sebby on it? I was on my bed 24/7. I am probably the biggest FanGrell any will ever meet.

Anyways I took an alleyway I always used to get there. I had never been ambished here so it was no biggie but something felt off this time. The walls began swimming as I fell to the ground.

My vision began to blur and I brought all my stuff close to me. Just before unconscious took me I heard dark laughter and saw a spider with golden eyes. 'Claude? Impossible! ' I thought as I slipped away.

~time skip brought to by SpiderClaude~

I woke up in a room with red and golden walls. Definitely not the apartment. Where the hell was I? I got out of the bed and saw i was in a satin nightgown of some sort. 1. When did i get this? It is my favorite color! 2. WHO THE HELL DRESSED ME?!

I quickly searched around and saw my bags hidden away in a closet full of old style dresses. What was this? The 19th century? I pulled out my bag. Nothing was missing.

Except my favorite ball cap.

I quickly threw on my Undertaker shirt and a pair of jeans. Someone was going to die if I did not get my ball cap back. I opened the door to see a girl with lavender hair standing there. She looked frightened And a lot like Hannah.

"I have been instructed to bring you to my master, ma'am." She said and bowed. Yep, definitely Hannah.

"My name in Y/N. No need for formalities." I said, stepping out into the hallway. "Will you take me to him?"

She nodded and began walking. I followed, making a mental map of where we were going. I would need to get out of here if this was truly Hannah. I do not- I repeat do NOT want to be stuck here with a bi-polar brat.

She stopped in front of a door and I opened it. "I believe someone needed me." I said. A blonde boy looked up as well as a black haired butler looked up. "What? Suprised I didn't knock?"

"Hannah!" The blonde boy yelled. Hannah stepped in and he stood up. He began walking forward when I stepped in front of her. His jaw dropped.

"Hurt her and you will have hell to pay, Trancy." I growled. He shrugged and went back to his desk.

"Your name please." Alois said.

"You dont need it. I'm leaving. I will have to hurry to my friend's apartment if I am to make it in time for anime night. Good day, fellow cosplayers." I said, turning on my heel. Then, before anyone could move, I bolted out of the room and ran to the one I woke up in.

I threw everything I needed in one suitcase and, with extreme caution, jumped out the window. From there I kept running. I just needed to find town and then I could get to the apartment.

But town was full of carriages and 19th century clothing. So, to avoid be noticed, I went into what looked like an abandoned building. Apparently it wasnt abandoned. Or empty at that fact. It was full of coffins, and a man that looked like Undertaker.

"Are you here to pre-order a coffin, ma'am?" He laughed.

"No. I just need to know the year. What year is it?" I said.

"It is a beautifil summer in 1889. Welcome to London, deary!" He laughed.

"18-1889?" I stammered. 'No. This can't be happening.' I ran out of there, still holding my suitcase, and down the road. 'I need to find the Phantomhive Manor. If I get there I can find a way home. Ciel works the underworld. He will have to know something.' And with that on my mind I set off for the Phantomhive Manor.

~AN~

Herro! Holy jeez that was a long chapter. Anyways, finally! The new fanfiction is here! Thanks for staying with me through this. I had to figure out how to start it and well, this is what I settled with. Well see you next time!

Ciao Reader-chan!