just like you -short story

In a house of violence there aren't times of calm writing nor reading, or shared walks meant for bonding. None of the said 'rubbish' bonding time they said was meaningless. What there is was cursed fights in the long winding hallways they called home. endless hours filled with screaming and fighting made of training and going far beyond their own breaking points. To a normal father and son they'd be victims of each other's own hatred and sadness. It frequently reveals broken bones and bloody calloused hands. Injuries meant to strengthen a weak son, a son not meant to aid but to serve his purpose past his own demise. They'll look around the same classroom they've memorized, searching for something, none know what it is. Their rooms lingering with unbinding curses of anger that far pass the line of Azkaban, and charms to make a proud death eater back away in fear. The only lessons left were the few curses even they'd had yet to master. Their fights already totaling the line of legality, guilt clouding a sons already blinded eyes. they cling to their dysfunctional family legacy, a family of loyal servants. Dangerous fights, this buried into the ground, scorched skin, overwhelmed by the constant experiments of a father who'd known nothing more. Fear forcing them to spare one another, they're bitter words cutting deeper than the Gryffindor blade.vThe loud cries of someone who merely he earned for his father's approval only to have his words thrown back into his face with pity. Bonded to each other blindly by one who only sought to harm. Quiet hours in the same class he'd been forced to attend, studying spells over and over to the point of insanity as he still had things to lose. Tests filled with high expectations and responsibilities from the man he'd soon live to be, though soon thought his father never cared. Though it's only a matter of time before either one starts to reflect on what they truly long for, Lily Evans being the reason his father ever acted this way, and a son unable to fall in love. Though as they're bonded, they struggle to come close the standing beside each other,as two twin puzzle pieces will never fit together. It'll kill them both one day, her mother battle for their own selfish guilt and pity. As magic binds them, the fear of death follows them, each one being forced to stay. But maybe even after it's over they'll fear their demise as they're doomed to see each other live and die. Though a rumor follows them, if one dies the other morons as the other is released from their misery.Though as rumors come and go, a story of a tragedy far beyond the Greek God's and goddesses wrath, The tragedy of a drama not meant to be, but to continue to the end. Though as servants and son, killing each other not being an option, they must live with the regret and the hope of one day being free from this..this mistake? This sorrow? Though as one is blinded the other is enlightened by the truth they failed to see before, death being an avoidable as the burns continue, hair being scorched a pure white, a result of their fighting unable to be changed. But maybe the rules aren't set in stone, maybe they're fates can unwind, though the death of a father is far past peace maybe they can both rest. Life or death the other will choose,but to die in war or to live a life of meaningless memories is far beyond what anyone wants. As the man he'd soon become,his hair being cut off,just like his,he knew his fate,and he couldn't deny it. They truly looked alike.

'just like you' his head toyed with him as he watched his once long hair grow shorter and shorter, putting on the same black robes and cloak his father once wore, now truly living the life given, a life beside the dark lord.