Sirius black x Severus Snape

"black." Snape hissed at him as he grabbed him by the collar like a dog,"Severus!" Black shouted at him as he struggled loosen the man's grip. "What. are you doing. here." Snape hissed at the man as he seemed to whimper,"i-i cant- I just came to see Harry-" he immediately started to quiet down as they could both hear someone walking in front of the door to the Slytherin common room. "Be lucky I don't report you now." Snape said as he began to drag the disheveled man out of the common room."y-your quite strong Severus!" Sirius attempted to talk to the professor as his wrist was going red from Snape's grip."was that a compliment or a challenge?" Sirius felt himself panic as there wasn't much he could do to fight anyone, let alone risking being found. "A Compliment! A complement! W-why would I insult you?"sirius stopped himself from nervously rambling as he was dropped in the potions class. "You really do sound just like him.." Snape said as he walked his desk although clearly referring to harry. "Well good to know we're not too far off mark from each other! "Sirius said happily at the gesture as he clearly missed the sarcasm. "You act like an overgrown puppy, black" Severus stated in amusement as serious looked at him, "severus, after all these years, you not dare say our names, are you ashamed? "Sirius said as he could see the man's expression soften and guilt. "So you are.." Sirius said in disappointment,"your criminal. Black." Severus said an irritation at the accusation. "Severus... I knew you hated James but for you to allow that to alter your view of me..-" " shut up. "Snape cut him off as sirius sighed. " Severus plea-"" shut up! "Snape screamed at him as a faint whimper could be heard through the silence." Sirius. Black." Snape said in a completely firm voice, "James potter. Was a lazy. Idiot." Severus continued as sirius looked completely stunned. "Severus.. you can't keep blaming him for everything.." sirius said as he walked up to Snape only to see him crying in his palms."you need to move on.." serious continued as he hugged severus, only to feel he was stone cold and shaking. "A-are you okay?!" Serious said as only seconds later he was beginning to win for as he was looking Snape up and down, starting to poke at him as he soon huddled Snape under his coat. "Sirius.. there's no need for this.." his voice sounded exhausted as he seemed heavily overworked, everything having to put him into emotional distress. Though as soon as Severus had attempted to protest he soon hushed himself as sirius had curled himself up in Snape's lap as he was truly acting like a puppy right in front of him.