newt scamander x Theseus scamander

Theseus just stared at Newt as they both panted from the small scuffle they just recently had with some more of Grindelwald’s followers. They'd had the misfortune of being surrounded as they promptly just wanted to walk away from the crime. Moments later a letter being sent from Theseus to the other aurors so that they'd come and take care of the unconscious wizards and witches. They both looked around at the people and Newt started to chuckle. Causing Theseus to glance up at Newt and raises his eyebrow.

“I’m sorry. I just thought about how you fought the third wizard. I saw you trip over the first guy while I was taking care of the witch. You were so surprised and almost fell and because of your facial expression I got distracted and got hit on the side.” Newt explains while laughing.

Theseus only eyed Newt before he starting to laugh with him.

“Okay, but you practically threw your wand during the fight because it slipped out of your hand.”

Newt and Theseus stood in the room, non-stop laughter. Stopping as they could hear someone clear their throat. Theseus looked up to see a fellow auror that worked under him.

“Oh good, you’re here. These followers need to be locked up and taken back to the Ministry. I’ll get the paperwork filled out. I just need some aurors to come and take care of the mess.” Theseus just nodded over to the other auror as the other auror just walked off with the rest.

Newt looked between both of them and walked over to the corner where he left his case. He didn’t want anything to happen to it during the fight and he camouflaged it. Theseus glances over to his brother and then back to the other man.

“We’ll be leaving now. Get this taken care of.”

Theseus walked over to the very patient Newt as they then walked down the street, continuing to walk home. They kept looking behind them at the auror until they finally walked around a street corner and started another fit of laughter

“Shhh, Theseus, shhh, you’re too loud.” newt quickly tried to hush his brother as they walk down the street

“You’re laughing too!” Both of them seconds later gave up on any form of decency, continuing to laugh before newt sharply slipped on the ice, closing his eyes to brace himself. Pleasantly surprised to open his eyes to Theseus holding him up. The two brothers only paused for a second, completely still before Theseus broke the silence to pull newt up.

“Are you alright?” easiest looked away from his younger brother for a moment, staring at the ground, younger brother shortly blushing, tempting to hide himself to wipe off what dust was left on his pants.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just some ice.” newt just started to walk away from his brother, continuing the walk home, bring his older brother to nearly run after him.

“That’s good. No broken ankles or anything?”

“Nope.” Newt said simply. No stares. No laughs. No smiles. Theseus looked over to his brother, a small spot of frustration growing.

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah Theseus, I’m fine.”

Finally, seeing the sight of their apartments, Newt rushes to the door. Theseus just grabbed his keys out of his pocket and clumsily fumbled with them until he finally unlocked the door and opened it for Newt. Newt just hurried inside to take off his coat and shoes, and walks to his room with his case.

“I’ll be back.” closing the door shortly, leaving Theseus to wonder about his there's a drastic change in attitude, quickly shaking his head to undress himself. walking over to his room to grab some pajamas before walking into the bathroom and starting the water for himself.