Severus Snape x harry potter

Harry let out a pained moan as he released, staring down at himself, standing above a messily filled jar, his professors hands groping him, touching him, fucking him as he felt Snape roughly pound into him, earning a fairly loud whine. Harry felt his throat only continue to soak in choked up tears as he felt his professor continuously beat against his prostate, his cock throbbing for the attention as Snape's hand gripped the base, continuing to pump it as the tip scraped against the bricks, the tip completely raw as he threatened to release for what seemed to be the 15th time now. "Come on now Potter.." he heard his teacher more than desperately heave out his name as he felt the man's lips roam his neck and back, his skin being noticably tough to the touch. 5 hours he'd marked since classes ended, 4 and a half of merciless sex, hours of his body being abused, milked, groped, assaulted, cherished,prized, loved. He felt himself begin to release as it was soon forced out of his body, the sound of it dripping into the nearly filled jar only making him want to throw up. He could just feel his professor grin as he came again, the thick semen plapping against the rest, he felt himself gag as Snape pulled out, making him flinch as he felt it leave his body, a sudden emptiness seeming to pry at him as the pleasure of it just being there seemed to comfort him. He just listened as he was showered with countless praises , comforting kisses and hugs, though the same hands that threatened to fuck him still straddling his hips, inching closer to his throbbing member. "-you produced so much..." He heard himself snap back to reality as his cock was gentle caressed, the tip only dripping more and more. "Such a good student... Behaving so well for me like that..." He heard his professor speak, followed my near loving kisses to his jaw. He felt a growing disappointment in his teachers movements as he felt Snape's hand begin to play with the semen that was now oozing from his body. "..But I don't want it anymore..." He felt a sense of loss overcome him as his professor let him go, though following him down as he dropped to his knees, listening as he heard Snape move the jar, loudly begining to gag as the thick semen was forced down his throat, earning heavily choked out sobs as he was forced to swallow the over quarter gallon of his own cum. He felt  his professor push back in as he let out a loud moan though heavily drowned out by the thick cum he'd yet to swallow, leading to a heavy coughing fit as he watch Snape just watch, pulling out as Harry passed out, leaving him a beat up mess.