##HOTEL##

Im currently to hyper to sleep so lets see how many chapters i can get out hehe my current time: 10:31 pm, 2/11/22

#+#+#+#+#+

Droid went up to you and hugged you, picking you up slightly when he did, swaying the two of you. Setting you down, you smiled and did little jazz-hands. "Surprise?" He smiled a little wider. "Yeah I'm surprised! When did you get here?"

"Like a week ago-"

"Droid! Get outta the way! I'm finally taller than someone!"

Gee, thank you, Pezzy. Very cool.

"Dude, Back to back, right now, I gotta see how much taller I am." Eh, might as well let him have this, must be a first for the guy. You barely caught it, but you could've sworn Droid threw a half glare at him before smiling slightly.

Pezzy was a good few inches taller than you, 4 maybe 5 inches or so. Spinning around and hugging you, he grinned. "Finally, I'm taller! Thank you, (Y/n), for this once in a lifetime chance." You laughed at his antics, only to be quite literally lifted by Grizzy who was laughing. "Dude you're like, Tiny! I could deadlift you, easy," He chuckled, putting you down, only for you to be leaned on from both sides, Smitty and Tuxy with their arms on your head and shoulder. You groaned and kicked their feet as they moved away laughing, Puffer ruffling your hair. 'Holy shit, he's tall.' You thought.

"You guys are here late, what happened?"

"Droid set off a fucking Boogie Bomb in the airport and we had to get pat down."

"Oh, C'mon man-"

"It was funny at the time ok-"

#+#+#+#+#+#+

Stopping at the hotel, you already had your key out to the room. "Oh, are you rooming with us?" 

Turning around at Droids voice, you saw him, Grizzy and Pezzy standing behind you, bags in hand.

'God Dammit Matt.'

Opening the door, a small hallway led into a kitchen mixed with a sitting room, a decently sized TV, and another short hallway that led to a single bedroom.

With 2 beds

'Shit.'

And oh boy if things couldn't get any better, you had been situated in the same bed as Droid.

'Oh joy.'

Immediately after they had put their things down, Grizzy and Pezzy passed out, 2 pillows smushed between them. Deciding to unpack tomorrow, You were about to slip off your shirt before stopping. "Hey uh, Droid?" He turned to face you after plugging his phone in and setting it down. "What's up?"

"Is uh, is it ok if i sleep without a shirt on? I don't wanna make you uncomfortable so if you want me to keep it on its fin-"

"I don't care man,"

A heat ran to your face as he said that. "I mean, uh, do what you want man, I was honestly about to ask you the same thing," He chuckled. "Uh, yeah, It's fine,"

If it was even possible, your face got warmer as you slipped off your shirt, the unfamiliar chill of the room hitting your scars in an almost comforting way. Turning around to climb into the bed, Droid spoke.

"Woah."

You looked at him confused. "'Woah', what?"

He pointed at your chest, a small smile on his face. "The scars. They're cool."

You smiled and almost teared up. You weren't sure why, maybe it was because your mother and father looked at you in pity when they saw them for the first time, but it made your heart beat out of your chest.

"Heh, thanks."

you weren't sure when, but you swore at some point you felt an arm being draped over your side as you drifted off to sleep.

#+#+#+#+#+

588

11:33 pm, 2/11/22