##SELF-CONSCIOUS##

Lil fluff for ur soul

#+#+#+#+#+#+

You hadn't checked your phone. You hadn't been on you computer. You hadn't left your room. You felt awful. Your stomach twisted strangely, a mix of nervousness and like your skin didn't sit quite right on your ribs. It wasn't dysphoria, you knew that much, no, this was different. It was almost like a numbness you couldn't shake.

You didn't want to see how people had reacted to the cover. You were to scared. You didn't want to see comments, nothing. You just couldn't. 

Your phone rang. Lifting it so you could see the caller id, you saw one of your friends names.

Droid😸

Letting out a breath, you answered and spoke.

"Hey man, what's up?"

"You ok? You sound hoarse." He asked. You could hear the concern laced in his voice.

"I- no, I'm not I'm really not."

"You can talk to me if you want. I'm here for you."

For the next 20 or so minutes, you explained how you were feeling regarding the cover and the video you posted for it.

"I know that feeling man. It's ass. And I know this isn't what you want to hear, but its what you need to hear. Check the comments. Check mentions about it. Sure, there's gonna be people that don't like it, but there'll be so many more people that do. Plus, I think you'll like what you'll see. Both twitter and Instagram are blowing up with positivity!"

Staying on the call with him, you opened twitter shakily. Upon seeing your mentions almost over 100, some of your friends had made tweets with links to the video, heck, people you had never met, but you knew we're big names, had something to say.

TheDooo

The cover, the video, the cinematography, all of it. I may need to take some tips from you @OrdinaryEgg!

Smii7y

Glad to see you recovered well @OrdinaryEgg! the whole thing is really pleasing to the eye!

BlargMySchnoople

DUDE YOURE COOL?? AND DIDNT TELL ME? smh @OrdinaryEgg

JustaMinx

Absolutely fucking gorgeous

Then, you saw the one Droid had posted

ElasticDroid

To everyone hating on @OrdinaryEgg 's cover and video, you guys are just jealous, and it shows. 😛

Followed by several other tweets from fans, even a few pieces of fan art and edits. Every hate comment had been shot down immediately by fans. Smiling you spoke again.

"Thank you, Droid, I really needed that."

"It's no problem, man. Like I said, if you need anything, shoot me a text alright? I'm here for you."

#+#+#+#+#+

400