##SH-BOOM##

:] here's your happy ending

#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+

It had been a few months since you had officially moved in with the group, and today you were doing a cooking stream with them. The stream had been going on for about 3 hours at that point, the chaos slowly increasing over time. Pezzy was running around with flour on his shirt, Grizzy had left to clean his glasses again after some of the mixing batter got on them, Droid was attempting to read off the recipe on the laptop that was also covered in flour, and you were attempting on to drown yourself while cleaning off the flour that had gotten on your mask after you jokingly tried to eat some without thinking.

So everything was going great.

Eventually deciding it was going nowhere, you all ended stream to go clean up. Pezzy and Grizzy were cleaning up the kitchen when Droid called you over to him as he stood in the hallway by the Livingroom. 

"What's up?"

He seemed a little nervous as he pulled you into a hug. "I wanted to ask, um, god this is awkward, uh, will uh, would you like to... be my boyfriend?"

You chuckled and nodded, wrapping your arms around his neck as  he cupped your cheek, rubbing his thumb over your stubble as he mumbled. "Can I?"

"I don't think you need to ask anymore, babe."

He grinned and kissed you, both of you smiling.

"So you to are together!"

You both pulled apart to see Pezzy and Grizzy smiling at the two of you as you both laughed.

It may be hard to believe, but for once, you finally felt really and truly happy.

You felt Loved.

#+#+#+#+#+#+#+

272

Proceed to end notes?

[ Y ]          N