##THE BUILDING WITH THE CROSS ON TOP##

Thank you for the support on the last few chapters!!

short key for this, (D/n) = Deadname, (h/c) = hair color

482

========

Sitting on his bed, the (h/c)-ete scrolled though his phone looking though his socials. Hearing the door to the house open, he shot up and quickly- but carefully- took off his binder and hid it in a small cubby he had made in his closet. right as he slipped on his hoodie, his door opened.

'21 and still no respect for privacy,'

The door cracked open and there stood his mother, a bag in her hand. "Hey hun, I got you this today and wanted you to try it on. could you?" she asked, holding out a plastic bag with the name of some store from the mall on it. Taking the bag, he opened it to reveal a dress. it was blue and the skirt and neck were cut in such a way that reminded him of the rags you get with glasses cleaner. it wasn't short, it went down to about his calves and the sleves went to the inside of his elbows. his mother looked at him with expecting eyes, waiting. "So, do you like it?" she asked, cracking a small grin. Putting on a smile, he stuttered. "I, uh, I love it! its nice," he said, glancing off to the side every once in a while.

"Im glad you like it," she said with a smile. "Hey, be ready in 10, its Wednesday, remember?" she said walking out of the room, leaving the door cracked behind her. Sighing, he closed the door completely before moving to his closet, picking out something his mother would want him to wear for church. a pair of jeans, a nice shirt that was only somewhat baggy, and a pair of sneakers. walking out, phone in hand and earbuds in his pocket, he got in his mothers car waiting on his parents to come out so they could leave and get this whole church thing over with.

now he didn't have anything against churches. do what you want believe in what you want, as long as you weren't hurting anyone, he could care less. it was just the way the church his family went to was ran. mainly old and homophobic people, but there were a few nice ones that could care less who you were or who you loved, as long as you loved the lord.

looking down at his phone, he plugged in his earbuds and put on a playlist he had made. as Mamma Mia played, a twitter notification popped up from a user he recognized from that day. 'Holy shit, its the guy!'

Right as he was about to click it, the car doors opened and his parents slipped in. starting the car, they drove to the church.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Short chapter, more to come hopefully within the week!