##NOW WHAT?##

"So, now what?"

The two of you had started your walk back too Matt's. It was quiet, but it wasn't an awkward, it was almost comforting. "I uh, I don't really know where to go now," Droid chuckled. You laughed and slipped your hand into his. "When we get to Texas, you wanna go out? It doesn't have to be fancy, just us going somewhere and hanging out?" Droid smiled and leaned down to kiss your cheek. "I think that'd be nice."

#+#+#+#+#+#+

"Where were you two?"

Matt stood at his door after you knocked, him opening it with a smile on his face. "Well, if you really must know, Droid here couldn't find his wallet," You said, Him letting out an offended 'Hey!' , The two of you chuckling. "I have a feeling that's not what actually happened, considering you guys are holding hands, but I'll let it slide," He said with a smile, letting the two of you in, but stopping Droid. 

"Hurt him, and I will make sure you don't forget it."

"Wasn't planning on it." Droid said with a small yet scared smile.

#+#+#+#+#+#+

Later on in the night, the group had decided on getting dinner. Matt had stood up and was about to take a picture for the group but stopped. "Oh, (Y/n), do you want to be in the picture?" Shaking your head, you stood up. "I'll take the picture. I didn't even post I was here yet." You said as he handed you his phone. Snapping the picture, you handed the phone back to Matt as he posted it. Everyone went back to the conversations they were having beforehand, Smitty, who was sat opposite to you, spoke up. "What took you guys so long to get back, huh? You were gone for like, an Hour!" Droid chuckled before responding. "I couldn't find my wallet, it took a bit-"

"Ok, but what actually happened?"

"What do you mean, 'What actually happened?'"

"Both of you are red. It's not hard to tell a lost wallet was all that happened." He smiled. He chuckled and the two of you. "I wont press it any further, whatever happened, as long as you're both happy." 

Both of you smiled, Droid Squeezing your hand under the table.

#+#+#+#+#+

369