##2 AM MCDONALDS##

You were shaken awake gently by Droid, the truck now parked. Looking around, your eyes adjusting to the darkness outside, you read the digital clock on the dash.

2:14

Looking out the window, the golden arches of McDonald's glowed. You looked over at Droid, who had a grin on his face. "I got hungry and stopped. Didn't know if you wanted anything..." He trailed off as you smiled back at him.

The Two of you left the truck and walked into the restaurant, a very tired worker looking at their phone waiting on someone to come in and disturb the silence of the building.

Walking to the counter, you both ordered and sat down. 

"So, could this be considered a date?" Droid asked as you chuckled. "I guess so, I mean, McDonalds at 2 in the morning? Seems pretty romantic to me," You said as you both laughed, him holding your hand from across the table. A few minutes of small talk later, the employee called the number for the order as Droid stood and returned with the food. For about thirty minutes or so, you and Droid talked and laughed as you ate. The employee came up to you and, in what you could assume was the nicest voice they could at 3 in the morning working at McDonalds, asked if you could leave so they could clean. You both got up to leave, leaving a twenty on the table for the worker after throwing the trash away.

The two of you got back into the truck as you leaned back again in the passenger seat. "About how much longer until we're there?"

"About an hour and a half. You gonna go back to sleep?"

"Nah, I'm too awake now. You ready to rock n roll?"

He nodded while chuckling as he started the truck back up, now in the final stretch to the house.

================

309 (sorry its short lol)

1 left