##OH MAMMAMIA##

Add a little bit of ✨Spice✨

#+#+#+#+#+#+#+

5 weeks later...

OrdinaryEgg is premiering soon : MAMMAMIA COVER.

Droid was sitting at his computer editing when he got the notification. Well, not really editing, he had chopped up the footage and put it together, but got distracted by something on tik tok. Sliding down the notification, he saw the thumbnail for it.

(Y/n)'s face, majorly covered by his hands, only his eyes and hair being visible, the purple and red lighting he had chosen reflecting his features wonderfully, his eyebrows pointed down slightly and his eyes narrowed. 

Opening YouTube on his second monitor, he pulled up the video, watching the chat on the side as they waited for it to premiere.

NO WAY HOLY SHIT

IS THAT ACTUALLY HIM

OMG WHAT 

HES SO PRETTY LIKE WHAT-

Opening the description, a message from (Y/n) read:

Hello! It's been just over month, yeah? I've fully recovered, and everything is great! I would like to thank you all for the support over the past few months, it really means the world to me. Streams  should regularly resume tomorrow, hope to see you all there!

On a note about the cover, I was very scared to upload this. I put so much work into this(I cleaned out my basement for this, and found way to many spiders.) And I'll tell you now, this is more than just a guitar cover. I hope you all enjoy!

The jazzy music of the countdown was hitting its last seconds as the screen went black, text appearing on the screen.

WARNING

This video contains flashing lights. If you are sensitive to these, it is recommended you do not watch this.

The text faded, the sound of a VHS tape sliding into a player was heard, the screen flashing blue with a screen with a two options, "Play", and "Eject tape". The play option was picked, as the screen went black, the sound of a tape playing slowly fading as the into to the song was played.

The only thing that was seen were some purple and red lights reflecting off a guitar, (Y/n)'s nails painted in 2 vibrant shades of blue as he plucked the strings. Then, for the first time, he heard his voice in a melodic tone.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh

Oh, mamma mia-ma, ma-mamma mia-ah

I feel the heat up, uh, I feel the beat of drums,

Call the police, I'll do it, they've stolen all my fun

I'm breaking free, but I'm stuck in a police car,"

A few shots of someone - presumably (Y/n),- Walking past, Hitting something with a bat. You couldn't make out his face because of the way the lighting showed, but you could see his silhouette. 

"Oh, mamma mia-ma, ma-mamma mia-ah

They treat me like if I did something criminal

All eyes on me, I feel like I'm a superstar

I'm not a freak, I just thought it was carnival,"

A few more shots of him playing the guitar showed at different angles, including one that surprised Droid. You could only see from his shoulders down as he moved around, playing the guitar. He was wearing a vest with a star pattern on it, fully unbuttoned, revealing his open chest, scars visible. 

"Oh, ma-mamma mia, spit your love on me

I'm on my knees, and I can't wait to drink your rain

I'll keep it secret if you let me get a taste

Tell me your limit, and we'll cross the line again

Oh, mamma-mamma mia, ahahah!"

He was seen sitting in a chair, both his hand covering from his nose up as he lip synced the pre- recorded lyrics. The screen flashed white, changing the angle seen to a closeup of the bottom of his face from the side, his nose up, once again, covered. Not by his hands, but rather a censor bar that looked like scribbles in three different frames repeating as he continued.

"Oh, mamma-mia-ma, ma-mamma mia-ah

You wanna touch my body? I say you're not allowed

You wanna handle me, but I'm a bit too much

I'll burn all the place down, 'cause I'm too fucking hot"

More clips of him playing the guitar showed as the song continued, until it hit the final verse before the end chorus, (Y/n) smiling as he continued, even a shot of him licking his teeth while he grinned.

"Give me a command, and I'll do what you ask

'Cause my favorite music's your "Uh, uh"

Give me a command, and I'll do what you ask

'Cause I love when you sing out loud"

He was leaned back on what looked like fold out table, both arms back to support him, one leg bent back, his foot hooked onto one of the supports for the table, his other leg, out to hold him up as the lights behind him switched from red to purple. As the song continued, Droid had a moment. 

Oh.

He was slightly confused. He still liked women but, with (Y/n), that's where it got him.

 'Do I like men? I mean, I still women but, this isn't the first time I've liked guys, I think? What would that be? Bi? Am I Bi?'

He stared at his screen, a heat rising to his face as (Y/n) finished the song, laughing at the end, running a hand through his hair.

"Oh, mamma-mamma mia!"

#+#+#+#+#+#+

853