Epilogue

"Good bye Kim Taehyung." Namjoon said smiling at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled back and hugged Namjoon, finally stepping out of the prison, smiling at the blue sky.

It has been 7 years... and finally Taehyung is done with his sentence.

He hadn't expected to see anyone outside the prison to wait for him, but well, there goes the crazy Jeon family.

There in front of him, stood Jeon Jungkook in spectacles and a mustache, holding a twin stroller carrying their two daughters (Jeon Minbyul and Jeon Jungsoo), his shoulder carrying a big baby bag, his free arm around his husband's waist, who now had long silky hair, reaching his lower back. Jeon Jimin was holding Jeon Kookmin, their 4 year old son. While the now 17 year old Jeon Kanghoon was holding his 7 year old brother's hand, whose name was Jeon Minsoo.

"Wow..." Taehyung snickered, "big happy Jeon Family."

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung, "Welcome back, best friend." He said, sincerely happy.

___________________________________________

"So... they are one?" Taehyung asked, pointing at the twins.

"Yup!" Jungkook said, giving them their respective milk bottles.

"And he is... 4?" He said, pointing at the cute Kookmin, playing with his toys.

Jimin nodded this time, setting the table for their dinner.

"And that one is... 7? " Taehyung said, looking at Minsoo, who was glued to Kanghoon (his favourite hyung, mind you) like always.

"Ahaan." Kanghoon said, strolling through his phone.

"My god." Taehyung sighed dramatically, looking at the couple who was now setting up the table together. "I got arrested 7 years ago guys! You could've atelast waited for a year before you..." he paused, giving Jimin and Jungkook a weird look.

"Before we what?" Jimin asked in a sassy tone and then sighed rolling his eyes, "Why would I wait for a year and not have sex with my boyfriend just because you were arrested."

"Dad!" Kanghoon whined and covered Minsoo's ears quickly, giving his Dad a dumbfounded expression.

"Husband." Jungkook corrected Jimin, with a small smile.

"Boyfriend. We were boyfriends then." Jimin corrected him in return, placing the last plate on the table.

"Aah!" Jungkook said after a small pause. "Yeah, you are right."

"I'm always right."

"Of course you are honey."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the blushing couple and was about to say something, when the main door opened and Yugyeom entered, along with now 12 year old Sangji.

"Appa!" Sangji shouted excitedly and ran towards them. Jungkook opened his arms with a big smile, however Sangji hugged Jimin, like always.

"Aish. I should not have allowed you to call him Appa too. This is so confusing." Jungkook sulked and pouted, crossing his arms.

"Stop being dramatic appa~" Sangji giggled and hugged Jungkook next.

Sangji started calling Jimin appa too, a few years ago. And nobody stopped her. She was the only girl in the all boys house, so obviously the most pampered and spoilt. With love and affection of course.

"I'm still your favourite Appa, ain't I?" Jungkook asked pecking Sangji's temple. Sangji looked up at him with a smile and nodded, but then she turned towards Jimin and winked, who winked back.

"You sneaky brats-" Before Jungkook could pull her ear, she sqeaked and rushed behind Jimin, who shielded her and pointed a folk towards Jungkook, challenging him to come near.

They all laughed when Jungkook just gulped and laughed nervously before sitting down on the table, along with others.

Kanghoon knew all about the truth. They had told everything to Kanghoon 4 years ago. It took him a while to accept it, and he was beyond angry at Taehyung initially. He didn't even want to meet him, but when he actually did, and saw in what condition he was in, he realised how apologetic the latter felt and finally decided to forgive him. Kanghoon told him that he would never accept him as his biological father, but he could atleast accept him as his precious Tae uncle. Tae was beyond happy to hear that. After that, along with Yugyeom, Jungkook and Jimin, Kanghoon also visited Taehyung regularly.

Kanghoon looked up and smiled at Taehyung and Yugyeom talking and cracking jokes. He turned towards Sangji helping Kookmin to eat, while Minsoo who was sitting right beside him, smiled at him cheekily while giving Kanghoon his own share of broccoli. Kanghoon chuckled at his mischievous brother, yet didn't complain. He then finally looked up at Jungkook and Jimin, as always lost in their own world. Jimin was telling a story about an old cranky lady who lives next door, totally forgetting his food because of how frustrated that lady made him feel, but thanks to Jungkook, who was listening to him, nodding from time to time, but still making sure to feed his dear husband the tasty kimchi they made together. Jimin then started talking about how Jungkook should shave his mustache and then Jungkook reminded him of how Jimin was the one who wanted it in the first place. Jimin started arguing like an angry offended chick and Jungkook being whipped as ever just smiled and kissed his cheek, making him blush.

Kanghoon couldn't help, but smile. This is his family. Finally... after 7 years, all of them sitting together, and having dinner. All of them content, satisfied and happy.

Kanghoon was so glad he brought Jimin into their lives. So glad that he had once asked Jimin...

"Will you marry my Appa?"

_________________________________________

THE END

....and they lived happily ever after~

God the way I love this line "lived happily ever after" 😌

Thank you for reading this book and being a part of this long journey.

Thank you for always supporting me and being such sweet readers.

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!!