8

"Woaah! You really cook well! Now I know why kook is licking his fingers like that." Tae exclaimed before diving into the food himself, earning a giggle from all the other three present on the table.

"Thank you. You can take some more if you want." Jimin said, sitting down beside Kanghoon, facing Jungkook and Tae.

It was lunch already, and the whole day Jimin, Tae, Kanghoon and Jungkook had played, rested, watched TV, talked to their hearts content. Jimin hadn't told Tae about his job yet, not in front of Kanghoon atleast. So, they had just talked about normal stuff, kids stuff.

Kanghoon wanted to take some more curry from the pot, so he tried to pour it himself, which was kinda difficult, so Jimin stopped it with a smile and poured the curry on the rice for Kanghoon himself. Kanghoon smiled thankfully at him and was about to eat the curry and rice with a spoon, but then it was too hot and he hissed when it burnt his tongue.

This got the attention of everyone on the table. Jimin quickly gave Kanghoon water, taking the plate from him, with a worried look on his face. Tae just looked at his face, while he made Kanghoon drink the water with patience. He couldn't help, but smile. May be... may be Jieun did send Jimin for them.

Kanghoon was about to take the plate from Jimin, but the latter pulled it back. "It's okay, I'll feed you. You are going to burn your tongue again." Jimin said shaking his head, while taking a spoonful of rice and curry and blowed air on it for a few seconds and when he was sure it is cool enough to eat, he placed it in front of Kanghoon's lips, who smiled and ate it, still smiling.

"YAH! Don't smile while eating! You'll choke on your food." Jimin tried to scold, but Kanghoon giggled even more because Jimin was himself laughing, not at all looking scary.

They suddenly heard a screeching sound of a chair and looked ahead. There stood Jungkook, with his plate in his hand. They all looked up at him confused.

Jungkook just made his way towards the other vacant side of Jimin and sat down, pushing his own plate towards Jimin.
"Feed Kookie too..." Jungkook said with a pout.

Jimin's eyes widened and his cheeks turned into a dark shade of pink.

"Jungkook..." Tae said, seeing how embarrassed Jimin looked, " Jimin is feeding champ-"

"Kookie wants Jiminie to feed him!" Jungkook said, almost whining, and then looking back at Jiminie.

Jimin looked down at Jungkook's plate. His food wasn't hot or anything, he had been playing with his food all this time anyway.

"Jiminie!" Kanghoon said, gaining all the attention, "You feed Appa. Tata will feed me. Okay?" He said and then looked at Tae who frowned first and then looked at Jimin, making sure the other was not uncomfortable. But thankfully, Jimin just smiled at Kanghoon, stroking his hair before turning towards Jungkook and smiling at him, genuinely. This made Tae smile as well, and he quickly nodded at Kanghoon, who changed his seat.

Jimin took the plate from the man who was smiling big like a bunny, rocking left and right on the chair excitedly.

"Your food is not even hot Jungkookie... why do you want me to feed you?" Jimin asked, in a soft teasing tone, looking down at the food.