12

* me enters the room where you and your friends are talking.*

Ahm ahm!!

May I have your attention please?!

I have an announcement to make!!

This beautiful right here!! *points at you* yes you! Is mine!! MINE!!!

*pulls you toward myself*

Am I right Darling?

_________________________________________

And if you  find this cringe.........

YAH!! RESPECT MY LOVE!! YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKING HUMAN!!

And always remember....

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!!

______________________________________

"Jungkook come on... just one spoon more..." Jimin whined while Jungkook was jumping on the bed shaking his head like a stubborn kid. His hair bounced on his head, while he jumped from one side of the bed to the other.

"Come on Jungkook... It's the last one... please come down..." Jimin said, still holding the spoon and the bowl of soup.

Suddenly the door bell rang and Jimin sighed, before keeping the bowl and spoon down on the table and making his way towards the door. He wondered who could it be at this time of the day. Kanghoon was in school and Tae had already gone back to Busan.

Jimin opened the door and saw a lady in her late 50's standing at the door, with her arms crossed, looking impatient. Behind her stood a man, around her age, looking as if he had been dragged here by his wife.

"Yes? How may I help you?" Jimin asked.

"Does Jeon Jungkook live here?" The lady asked, in a firm, almost arrogant voice.

Jimin looked at her for a second or two before nodding. "Yes... he's in-"

The lady didn't let him finish and pushed Jimin harshly before making her way inside, followed by her husband, who quickly bowed at Jimin apologetically.

"Wait ma'am!! You cannot-" Before Jimin could finish, the lady interrupted.

"Where is he?! Where is that fucker?!" She shouted angrily, looking around the house like a mad woman.

"Honey! Calm down.." The husband tried to stop his wife, but like always she didn't listen and kept on looking into rooms.

Jimin tired to stop her, but it was no use, she was looking for Jungkook and finally opened the room to their bedroom, where Jungkook was still jumping on the bed but stopped immediately when the door opened.

The lady glared at Jungkook, while Jimin watched the color of Jungkook's face drain, with his eyes growing big. He looked so small, so scared, quickly getting off the bed, and stumbling to the farthest corner of the room, away from the lady, already trembling.