23

Jimin woke up with a grunt the next day. He couldn't even sleep properly thinking about everything that's happening lately.

Still, he got up and dragged himself to start his day. By the time it was 9 am, he was completely ready and already in the kitchen to make breakfast. Jungkook was still inside his own room, not ready to come out anytime soon.

Jimin was in the middle to frying an omelette for his boyfriend when he saw a white coloured envelope just by the main door, as if slid inside from the bottom of the door. He frowned confused and after putting the omelette on the plate, went towards the envelope.

He picked it up, but it had no address or anything whatsoever. When he opened it, he found a letter inside it.

Jimin's eyes widened on seeing the picture attatched to the letter

Jimin's eyes widened on seeing the picture attatched to the letter. It was same as one of the pictures they got earlier, of Jungkook with a man and a girl. But in this one, the man's and the kid's face were circled with a red marker.

He quickly went to grab his phone and dialed Taehyung's number.

"Hello-"

"Tae... I got a letter..."

"Huh?... Jimin? What letter?" Taehyung's voice sounded hoarse, may be he just woke up because of the unexpected call.

"I'm sending you a pic. So wake the fuck up and come here as soon as possible." Jimin hung up and quickly sent Taehyung a pic of the letter.

________________________________________

Taehyung was there in about half an hour, and entered the house as if he had run a marathon.

Jimin was sitting on the couch, waiting for him. He stood up as soon as he saw Tae.

"I need to go." Jimin said, a bit louder than usual.

"What-" Tae frowned but Jimin didn't let him finish.

"I don't have time Tae!" Jimin said walking around the house, talking loudly. "I need to go and you need to make sure the people from the Asylum take Jungkook positively."

"The fuck?! Are you drunk!?" Tae snapped.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "No Tae! I'm finally done with all this shit!" He said, walking towards a store room, Tae following him behind, " I thought about it. We need to let them take him. That's the best we can do for him." Jimin said and now he was finally inside the store room, which had no windows or vents or whatsoever. Just one door, which was connected to a bedroom.

Tae harshly grabbed his arm and turned him around, once Jimin closed the door as both of them were inside now. "What the hell Park Jimin?! Are you out of your mind?! Who the fuck are you to let those psycho people take my best friend away?! What about the love you talked abou-"

"We are being watched." Jimin said, whisper yelling at Tae to make him stopped.

Tae stopped talking, his expressions turning from anger to confusion "Huh?"

"There is someone keeping an eye on us Tae. I saw someone outside the window this morning, but by the time I turned towards him fully, that person hid behind a tree or something." Jimin said, looking scared and angry at the same time.

"But... but why would someone keep an eye on us? And who?" Tae asked.

"Most probably the one who is sending these letters." Jimin muttered, gritting his teeth, "So you need to stay here and act as if you are letting the Asylum people take Jungkook. That person must have heard our conversation outside, so it'll be easier. " Jimin said and then took a deep breath,"I gave Jungkook his breakfast and medicine, and I even told Jessie about this new letter shit. So she and Tony will be here soon as well. I'm going to Itaewon right now-"

Before Jimin could complete, Tae interrupted him.
"Wait- what do you mean you are going to Itaewon? You were planning to go there alone for real?!" Tae asked, shocked.

"Tae... you need to be here. The people from the Asylum will be here by 12 and we need someone-"

"Jessie and Tony can handle it. I don't think they'll let Jungkook be taken-"

"Tae aren't you getting it?!" Jimin snapped. Already impatient by his time running. "This person is trying his best to take Jungkook away! Just yesterday we got to know that by 12, people from the Asylum will come to take Jungkook. And now by 11 he wants us to be in Itaewon!"

Tae looked at him confused, still not getting it, "What... what are you trying to say Jimin?"

"What I'm trying to say is, yesterday most probably they got to know how we are not going to let Jungkook be taken away. And that is why they came up with this new letter thing. They knew we are desperate to know about his other family and so we will have to go there now no matter what. Giving them a chance to take Jungkook away." Jimin said, looking up at Tae.

"What if... what if we take Jungkook along with us? To Itaewon?"

"Then they'll get to know about how we are not willing to send him to the asylum. And may be this is their plan? What if they are waiting for us there in Itaewon-"

"And you are planning to go there alone?!" Tae snapped and Jimin hissed, asking him to keep quiet.

"But what if we actually find Jungkook's other family there? I mean, we will have to take risks you know, one way or the other.... and this is the best option we have right now-"

"No Jimin! I'm not letting you go there all alone. We don't even know who is behind all this-"

"That's the whole fucking point Tae!" Jimin interrupted him, "If you do as I say, you'll buy me some time, and also get to know who is behind all this. Once you are done with your task, you can come to the same address in Itaewon. Okay?"

Tae was hesitant but then he sighed, deciding to trust Jimin, "What task?"

Jimin smiled at him, encouragingly, "Now listen to me carefully...."

___________________________________

Feedback?