24

Jimin knocked on the door a few times and waited anxiously, looking down at the letter and photo in his hands. The door opened and Jimin looked up to find a middle aged lady greeting him cautiously.

"Hello? How may I help you?" The lady asked politely.

"Um.. hello ma'am, I'm here to meet... um.. Yugyeom shi??" Jimin asked.

The lady frowned confused, "Yugyeom? There's no Yugyeom here sir... I think you are mistaken..." The lady said tilting her head at Jimin.

Jimin blinked at her and then quickly showed the picture. "A-Are you sure... he... this man doesn't live here?" He asked, pointing his finger at Yugeom's face.

The lady frowned and looked at the picture for a few seconds and then her facial expressions changed in sudden realision, "Aah! You are talking about Mr. Jeon? His full name is Jeon Yugyeom?" The lady looked at Jimin qursitoningly, while Jimin just opened his mouth but didn't know what to say next.

"Well, he used to live here, about... a year ago ?" She said, thinking, "He is the one who sold this house to us. He said as his husband is being missing, he can't afford this house anymore." She said and then sighed sadly but then she looked at the picture again and pointed at Jungkook, "Is that his husband?" She asked, softly yet hopefully, "Do you know him?"

Jimin didn't know what to say. Husband? So Jungkook didn't just have an affair with this man, he was already married to him. But he didn't have more time to ponder over the thought as the lady was waiting for her reply. "Y-Yes... Yes I know him... He's a ... a friend of mine..." Jimin said and when the lady didn't say anything else, he continued, "He... He had an accident and so... he hasn't been in his best conditions for a while now."

"Oh that is why he didn't return for like 2 years?" She asked shocked as well as worried. She looked like genuine and nice lady at heart, so Jimin just nodded.

"Well dear, you should go and inform Mr. Jeon about his husband as soon as possible. Wait... I'll bring his new address!" She said and left to go inside the house. She wouldn't have given Yugyeom's address to a stranger, but Jimin looked like a good person, who genuinely looked concerned for Yugyeom and his daughter's well being.

She came out soon and gave the address to Jimin, "where are you from though?"

"I'm... I'm from Seoul actually. Um, I'm so sorry for not introducing myself properly!" Jimin said and quickly bowed down 90° respectfully at the women, "My name is Park Jimin."

"Nice to meet you Jimin shii. Please make sure you unite the family soon. I have never met Yugyeom shi's husband but, I know Yugeom shi and his daughter, and know how sweet they are. And I still remember how sad they looked while leaving this place a year ago." She said and when Jimin nodded slowly in understanding, she smiled at him and closed the door.

____________________________________

Jimin realized that Yugeom's new address was at a place between Seoul and Itaewon. So he quickly msged Taehyung the new address, so the latter doesn't need to come all the way to Itaewon and waste time. He looks at his watch and it's 1 pm. Taehyung would have been done with his job by now , and by the time Jimin reaches this place, he hopes Taehyung reaches it too.

____________________________________

The man hides behind the bushes, waiting for the vehicle from the Mental Asylum to arrive. Finally it does and two men come out of it, walking towards Jungkook's house. They ring the bell and wait.

Jessie is the one who comes out and talks to them. The man behind the bush, tries to read her lips, but that's difficult from his current position, so he tries to stand up a bit and that's when he feels a hand on his shoulder and jumps in surprise.