18

"Is that kid for real?!" Jessie exclaimed as soon as the three friends entered Jimin's house.

Jimin just sighed and plopped on the couch tired. He closed his eyes and didn't say a word.

Jessie was about to lash out about her thoughts but Tony stopped her by holding her elbow.

"We'll be in the guest room Jimin ah... You should go and sleep too..." Tony said hesitantly and dragged an angry Jessie inside the guest room.

Jimin finally opened his eyes and sighed again. He wanted to cry... He wanted to cry so bad right now. He doesn't know what he did to make Kanghoon react like this. It was totally out of character. But whatever the reason be, he doesn't know how to react or what to say. One thing is for sure though... He feels awful right now.

Jimin slowly got up and was about to make his way towards his bedroom, but before he could do that, the main door opened and Taehyung entered whistling, oblivious to the whole situation.

"Oh?" Tae uttered with a surprised look on his face. "What are you doing here Jimin ah?"

"I..."

___________________________________________

"He said WHAT?!" Tae screeched angrily. "How dare he-"

"Shh Tae..." Jimin mumbled with a finger on his lips alarmed, running towards Tae to stop him from leaving the house, "it's okay... maybe something happened in school? He's growing up... so these are just mood swings-"

"Mood swings my ass!" Tae let out. "No matter what, he has no right to shout at you like that! We never raised him-"

Before he could complete his sentence, the window of Jimin's room opened wide and loud, and Jungkook jumped into the room like spiderman.

"Jungkook?!" Tae and Jimin shrieked at the same time, startled.

Jungkook got up, dusting his pyjamas and gave them a big bunny smile.

"What... what are you doing here?!" Jimin paced towards him, caressing his face longingly. It had just been a few minutes, but he was already missing his Jungkookie like crazy.

"Kookie.. kookie came to meet Jiminie..." Jungkook said with a pout and pecked Jimin's lips, making the shorter blush hard. "Kookie miss Jiminie..." Jungkook said and hugged Jimin tightly as if scared to lose him.

"Ahm ahm..." Tae cleared his throat, announcing his presence. "Are you guys supposed to tell me something...?"

Before Jimin could say anything, Jungkook beat him to it. "Jiminie kookie boyfriends!" He announced proudly, squeezing Jimin sideways.

Jimin blushed and looked down while Tae gasped and blinked at them, before giving them a big boxy smile.

"That's awesome!! Congratulations!!" Tae squealed excitedly clapping his hands. "Wait... Does Kanghoon know?"

"No..." Jimin said, "I was about to tell him-"

"Kanghoonie bad! Kanghoonie shout at Jiminie and... and Kanghoonie shout at Kookie too!" Jungkook said and pouted.

"He shouted at you too?" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook concerned, rubbing the taller's shoulders.

Jungkook nodded, his pout intensifying.

"That's it." Tae said, gritting his teeth and pulling his sleeves up, "that kid is going to get-"

"Tae please..." Jimin stopped Tae again. " I... I am sure he's just upset about something... Kanghoon is a very responsible kid Tae... very mature for his age... It's not easy to take care of a grown-up man at such a young age... He is a kid himself, he should have been given a good happy family, with his parents looking after him. But here he is... that poor kid has no mom, and his dad is not even in his senses to take care of him... so... it's okay if he acted that way once... I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow, properly. For now, you go and sleep in the guest room in Jeon's house. Don't disturb him or anything. Just have dinner with him and don't ask him anything about this topic." Jimin stepped forward and raised his pinky towards Tae, "Promise me you will not scold him."