21

Jimin was staring at Jungkook's face, who was still unconscious, lying on the bed. He was holding Jungkook's hand, caressing his knuckles, deep in thought.

He doesn't know how to react to the whole situation, he doesn't know what to say, what to believe, who to trust. But one thing is for sure, until he is absolutely sure that Jungkook actually cheated on his wife, he is not gonna leave the elder's side.

Suddenly, the door to their room opened and Tae came in, sighing.

"What did she say?" Jimin asked, as soon as the elder entered the room.

Tae looked up at Jimin and sighed, and then looked at Jungkook, "You... You still trust him?"

"It's not about me trusting or not trusting him Tae." Jimin said, himself turning to the unconcious man, "I want to know the whole truth. What we heard was one side of the story. I want to know everything, properly and clearly, without any assumptions or derivations."

Tae sighed again and sat down, handing Jimin the letters he had brought. "She said, she started getting these letters recently. About a week ago or so ago." Tae said, while Jimin opened the letters.

Jimin had sent Tae back to Jungkook's in laws, after they had brought Jungkook back home. He wanted Tae to ask them from where they got those pictures. Because Jimin knew that there is no way she knew about this all along and stayed quiet for 2 years. Like Kanghoon also said, she first thought Jimin was the one with whom Jungkook had cheated on Jieun. But after seeing those pictures she realised, it wasn't Jimin, but some other man. This means, she got a hold of these pictures recently. Now the question is, how? And from where ?

Jimin looked at the letters, the envelops to be exact. There were three in all. He opened the first envelope.

 He opened the first envelope

He opened the second one too.

The third envelope finally had all the pictures they had already seen

"Who could this person be?" Jimin mumbled, frowning at the letters and the pictures.

"I don't know? But is it important after knowing what he did-"

"It is Important Tae." Jimin said firmly, leaving no room for question.