17

Jimin was blowing on Jungkook's hands while applying the ointment. Whenever Jungkook winced, Jimin hissed too, as if feeling his pain. But whenever Jimin looked up at Jungkook frowning in worry, the taller would always smile at him through pain, not wanting to worry his Jiminie more.

Once Jimin was done, he kissed Jungkook's now bandaged hands and looked at Jungkook's face with so much love, who looked back at him innocently.

"Jungkookie..." Jimin whispered, caressing Jungkook's cheek gently, with a small smile on his face. Jungkook just hummed, his full attention already on Jimin.

"What am I to you?" Jimin asked.

"You are my Jiminie!" Jungkook said with a huge proud smile.

Jimin smiled back at his innocence, giggling a little. "Okay... but other than that... What am I to you? You know like... Kanghoon is your son. Who am I to you?"

Jungkook blinked at him, and then thought for a while, " Kookie don't know... ??" Jungkook asked confused. He just knows Jimin is his Jiminie. But what other than that is Jimin to him?

Jimin smiled again at him and took both his hands gently in his own, careful to not hurt him. "Jungkook ah... Do you know what a boyfriend is?"

Jungkook nodded excitedly, showing his big bunny smile, "A boyfriend is someone you can hug, kiss, call yours, gift gifts, give surprises, and.. and... go on dates with!"

Jimin's eyes widened and he blinked at Jungkook, surprised. "Well... you know alot about boyfriends... but how...?"

"Kookie loves love stories! I read them in books, watch them on TV!" Jungkook said like a proud kid, as if sharing a huge achievement.

Jimin chuckled at him and then cleared his throat, blushing already. He was always confident and bold regarding these things. But it's so different when it comes to Jungkook. So, the next question he is about to ask, already makes him a shy tomato.

"Do you... Do you want to have a boyfriend??" Jimin asked timidly, waiting for Jungkook's reply.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked cutely.

Jimin gulped, before finally saying it.
"Jungkookie... will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook blinked at him for a solid minute, without saying a word, just staring at Jimin, who bit his own lip nervously.

"But Kookie is not your true love..." Jungkook said with a sad pout, looking down at his lap.

"What?" Jimin asked, confused.

"That day, when you were sleeping, after the cockroach sat on your face, I kissed you. But Jiminie didn't wake up with Kookie's kiss. So kookie is not-"

"Wait what?!" Jimin shrieked, jumping up from the bed, looking down at Jungkook with wide blown eyes. "You... You k-kissed me?! When where?!"

Jungkook flinched a little, but answered nonetheless. "That day. When the cockroach-"

That is when Jimin realized what Jungkook was talking about. He fainted after that cockroach landed on his face. So.. Jungkook kissed him while he was unconscious. Jimin blushed furiously and touched his lips, trying to stop his shy smile.

"You... you kissed me on the... lips?" He asked, looking at Jungkook with a shy smile.

Jungkook stood up and nodded, stepping towards Jimin. "Yes-"

"How?" Jimin asked, stepping even more closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly leaned down a little and suddenly pecked Jimin's lips and then stood up straight again. "Like this." He smiled.