28

*FLASHBACK*

"Someone else?" Jungkook asked, frowning.

"Yes. There's definitely someone else for whom Jonghin works." Yugyeom said, nodded at him, while feeding Sangji the almost liquid white coloured food. The now one year old was eating her meal nicely, while the two adults talked about Jonghin.

"Have you seen him?" Jungkook asked.

"No." Yugyeom shook his head, "But... I've heard him. Like though a phone call. There were times when he used to call Jonghin when he visited the center. Jonghin used to leave everything else just to talk to him. He would become pale, and scared as if talking to Satan himself." Yugyeom said, remembering how Jonghin's aura used to change drastically when getting one of those calls.

Jungkook thought for a while and said, "You said you've heard him. How.... How does he sound like??"

"Very Authorative. Infact, the most dominating and authorative voice I've ever heard in my life." Yugyeom said gulping.

"Do you... Do you know his name or something?? I mean, what did Jonghin address him with-"

"Sir. Jonghin used to call him Sir, all the damn time." Yugyeom said.

Jungkook didn't say anything after that. He had no idea Lee Jonghin had a boss over him. If that's true, this means, someone else is the one controlling all the crimes he does, someone else is the mastermind.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

______________________________________

They all turned to the gates when they heard the opening sound coming from there. Jungkook entered the room again, looking at all of them.

"What- What happened??" Tae asked, getting up already. Soon the others followed. Sangji had woken up and was playing with Kanghoon in the corner.

"Nothing." Jungkook said, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm just here to say good bye." He said with a lip tight smile.

"Huh?" Yugyeom asked, frowning at the older. Jimin just looked at Jungkook and then the guard entering the room.

"Be quick!" The guard said, "We don't have the whole night."

Jungkook sighed before looking at his friends. "Look, Jonghin wants me to stay in a separate room-"

"What!? Why?!" Tae asked. "Can you just tell us exactly what happened in there??"

"Look. I met Jonghin, and he wanted the file. But I told him I won't give it to him, until he lets me meet his boss. Now he agreed for that, after asking his so called boss for permission, but on one condition. I have to stay alone in a room. Apparently, they don't want me to stay with so many people where I can plan something and bla bla bla." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"What nonsense is this?! I'm going with you!! I'm not letting you go alone with these fucking-" Tae spat, glaring at the guard.

"One of us has to stay here Tae." Jungkook reasoned. "You have to stay here to take care of the kids and Yugyeom and Jimin-"

"I'm going with you." Jimin said, interrupting Jungkook, gaining all of their attention.

" No Jimin-"

"Tae has to stay here for the security of the others. Yugyeom has to stay here because without him Sangji would feel anxious. The only adult left, who can accompany you is me, so I'm accompanying you." Jimin stated, already walking towards Jungkook. But before he could reach him, the guard stood between them.

The guard was bigger than both of them, bulky and a bodybuilder of course, standing like a wall between Jimin and Jungkook.
"Where do you think you are going?" The guard growled at Jimin, glaring down at him with dark eyes. Jimin was literally looking like a kid compared to the tall and broad guard. "I am supposed to take this fucker alone to the other room, so you better stay here sweet cheeks-"

Before he could finish, Jimin pulled the guard by his collars, making him bend down to Jimin's eye level. They all gasped, while the guard's eyes widened. Jimin was gritting his teeth and looking the guard with dark scary eyes.

"What's your name?" Jimin asked, in such a deep voice, which neither of them knew even existed.

"Huh?" The Guard asked, still not understanding what's happening.

"What's your fucking name dumbass?!" Jimin spat and Yugyeom quickly covered Sangji ears with both his hands, while Kanghoon snickered and covered Tae's ears, who slapped the shorter's hands away and glared at him playfully.

"D-David" the Guard stuttered.

"Listen David..." Jimin said, in a grave and threateingly calm voice, pulling David even closer to his face. "The man standing behind you is my boyfriend. We have been in a relationship since weeks now, but I haven't spent even a single second with him. Do you know why? Because when we were together, he was fucking insane, acting like a 5 year old, all the damn time. And now when he is finally sane and has recovered, you want to take him away?.... Are you fucking kidding me?!" Jimin spat the last line angrily, making David shiver, and so the others.

"So, no matter where you take him, I'm going with him and you.. are.. not going to stop me. Am I clear?" Jimin asked, while David just gulped, to afraid to even blink. "I said am I fucking clear?!"

"Y-Yes Sir!" David said quickly and finally Jimin pushed him with a harsh shove. The poor guard landed on Jungkook, who thankfully caught him and gave him a sympathetic look, before looking at Jimin, who was now just straightening his clothes and hair like a damn Diva, like he didn't just treaten a man double his size.

Poor David didn't utter a single word next and simply opened the gates, making way for both Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin walked out first, hands in his jeans pockets, walking as if he owned a fucking building. While Jungkook turned towards the others  who were all standing with wide eyes looking at Jimin as if they saw a ghost. They noticed Jungkook looking at them, so they turned towards him. Yugyeom smiled at him nervously and quickly took Sangji, rushing towards a corner. Kanghoon looked at him and then at Jimin's back, and then back at Jungkook, snickered and gave that proud son sparkling eyes and smile for God knows what. Tae quickly rushed towards Jungkook and hugged him, before whispering in his ear.

"I hope you make it alive after marrying that man in the future." Tae said and Jungkook just gulped, because for real, Jimin being angry is hot and terrifying at the same damn time.

___________________________________________

Feedback??