31

Everyone, let's thank
Her_Divinity for helping me remember this story 😭😭😭
She's such an angel. I'm able to complete this story and it's all thanks to you. ♥️

____________________________________________

"Tf ?! Whose phone is that?!" Tae asked Jungkook with wide eyes, when he saw him walking in the narrow and dark hallway, looking down at something which was glowing.

Jimin, Kanghoon, Yugeom and Sangji were right behind them, walking and talking exchanging smiles, as if going to a damn amusement park with family. Jungkook was the one leading them like the head of the family, who has to pay for all the rides and snacks.

"David." Jungkook said, looking down at the phone. Tae, who was right behind him, frowned. They all were walking in a line, coz the hallway was quite narrow and conjested, allowing just one person to walk through at a time. This was the shorter way, Jungkook had said.

"What?! When did you take his Phone?" Tae asked.

"Why do you think I hugged him?" Jungkook asked, as if obvious.

"Because I thought you liked David?!" Tae said  offended. "That's why we all hugged him too!!"

Jungkook looked at him over his shoulder and gave him a narrow eyed look. " You all are dumb then." He said and went back to the phone.

Tae was left speechless, opened his mouth like a fish but couldn't say anything, so closed it again. And then he opened it again, "What are you doing on his phone anyways??"

"Playing Candy crush?" Jungkook said casually shrugging.

"Tf ?! We are about to meet the boss-"

"We are here." Jungkook said while walking inside a big basement, followed by his family.

Tae looked infront of him and saw men standing there, with their back towards them, with their faces turned towards the big huge basement gates, as if waiting for someone.

Soon, Jonghin and his men entered the basement through those gates, running and panting.

"I th-think... T-They... they escaped S-Sir..." Jonghin said, panting.

Tae frowned and looked towards the others, whose presence was still not noticed by these dumb gangsters. He saw Jimin and Yugyeom covering Kanghoon and Sangji behind them, while Jungkook was no where to be found. It was clear Jungkook made them enter through a shorter root, but if Jungkook knew so much about this place, they all could have easily escaped. Why would he risk bringing them here in the first place?

"What do you mean they escaped?!" A man with a deep and growling voice stood up from the chair he was sitting on. His back was facing the Jeon Family too.

Jimin rolled his eyes realising how these nincompoops have still not noticed their arrival. He was about to curse at them but then they all heard a loud thud and turned around, towards the small entrance they came from.

There sat Jungkook, on a big ass heavy chair, panting a bit because, come on, the chair was heavy and he had to carry it from the corner of the basement to the centre.

They all turned towards him: Jonghin, his men, the new men, Jimin, Yugeom, Taehyung, Kanghoon, Sangji and that one man, who definitely held more power than all of them.

"Hello motherfucker." Jungkook snickered with a smirk, his eyes straight up glaring at the man standing in front of him now. His eyes held hurt, yet he was glaring at the old man angrily.

Jimin and the others turned towards who Jungkook was talking to and their eyes widened.

"Mr. Lee?!" Tae exclaimed, shocked to see Jieun's father standing there, glaring at Jungkook, like he hates him more than anything else in the whole damn world.

"Grandpa?!..." Kanghoon said, shocked.

"So it was you all along?" Jungkook snickered while shaking his head and getting up. He looked so hurt, as if he had just prayed that he was wrong all this time.

"You were the one who was behind all the human trafficking shit happening for years, isn't it??" Jungkook said, getting up and Glaring at the man, who glared back at him.

"You even.... you even k-killed your own daughter when she found out..." Jungkook said, almost tearing up. He then held his collars angrily, while Mr. Lee frowned at him, his face showing confusion. His men were about to stop Jungkook, but Mr. Lee stopped them.

"Wait a damn second.... where did this come from??" He snickered, finding the situation mildly amusing. He then paused and looked at Jungkook's face, before realization hit him.

"Don't tell me you still don't remember your whole past Jeon Jungkook!!" He said with wide eyes and laughed, while Jungkook frowned confused and left his collars. Mr. Lee kept on laughing while everyone else was confused. "And here I was worried that you'll tell everyone about us three!"

"...Three?" Jungkook asked utterly confused. "What do you mean-"

"COME OUT, WILL YA?!" Mr. Lee shouted with a big proud smile and then turned to his left.

That is when a lady came out from the corner of the basement, wearing a knee length black coat, smiling widely, yet wickedly at all of them.

Jungkook's eyes widened on seeing the person standing in front of him, smiling at him with such an angelic smile. His eyes teared up, while his lips could utter just one word.

"J-Jieun-ah...?"

___________________________________________________

Feedback??

What do you think about our main villain?

What's your theory? How did this happen?

Ready for the ride??

Also,

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!!