4

"Stop laughing you hoe!!" Jimin shouted through the phone, while the lady on the other side kept on laughing loudly.

"S-Sorry, but it's just so... hilarious!" Jessi said, still laughing and wiping the tears on the corner of her eyes.

"It's not hilarious!! It's frustrating!! Every morning before going to school, and every afternoon after coming back, that kid comes to my door and asks me, 'Will you marry my Appa?' !!! Can you believe it?!"

"It's funny Jimin-"

"No it's not!! Especially as it has been happening since a week now!!" Jimin shouted, throwing his free hand around, while Jessie just kept on laughing.

"Why don't you give his appa a chance-"

"YAH! Are you drunk!? Why would I give a creepy kid's father a chance?! I'm sure his father is as creepy as he is."

"What if-"

Before Jessie could complete, there was harsh knocking on Jimin's door. Jimin got startled but then when he looked at the clock, he gritted his teeth, glaring at the door, "Oh that devil is back from school." He muttered and hung up.

He walked towards the door angrily, before finally opening the door, ready to snap at the kid, but the moment his eyes fell on Kanghoon's face, his breath hitched.

The kid's face was red, puffy and wet, tears still leaving his eyes like a stream, he was sobbing pathetically, his school clothes still on, but his hair looks as if he had ran a marathon.

"Hey what happen-"

"M-My Appa... I c-cannot find him... p-please... I don't k-know anyone here... p-please..."

"What? Hey kid, may be he's out for some grosseries or something-"

"He doesn't go out Jimin shi!! He cannot!!" The boy cried even more. "Please Jiminshi! We n-need to find him! He's in d-danger!"

Jimin just looked at the poor kid, not knowing what to do. He didn't know how a big grown up parent end up in danger? Like, is that even possible? But for now, he decided to help Kanghoon.

___________________________________________

They looked for about half an hour, asking people here and there, and luckily getting some instructions and help as to where Jungkook left. They followed the path and finally saw him standing with his head down, back stuck to an old building wall. But he wasn't alone, there were some teenagers standing in front of him, supposedly making fun of him, and mocking him.

Jungkook was just looking down, biting his lip anxiously, fiddling with his fingers, and clutching the bunny close to his chest.

Jimin frowned on looking the man. He had definitely seen him before, but where? Before he could think about it any further, Kanghoon ran towards his father, pushing the teenagers aside, hugging his father's waist tightly.

"Appa!!" He cried, and finally Jungkook hugged him back, crouching down to Kanghoon's level.

"Kanghoon ah!!" Jungkook said with a big bunny smile, but then frowned in worry when he saw Kanghoon crying.

"Oh so this your Kanghoon? Huh?" One of the cocky teenagers said. "Who's the father again?" The kid chuckled and so did his friends.

They all heard a loud, tired sigh, and turned towards the direction. The moment the kids saw Jimin approaching them, with a big stick in his hand, they all subconsciously stepped back. They knew better not to mess with an angry Park Jimin.

"J-Jimin?" One of the teenagers said, stuttering. But when he got a raised challenging eyebrow from Jimin he gulped and corrected himself.

"Jimin h-hyung! We were j-just trying to talk to him." He said.