34

Taehyung rushed to the rooftop, wiping his tears, ignoring the calls of Yugyeom who was himself running behind him.

They heard everything... everything that Jungkook said, and to say that Taehyung was feeling guilty, would be an understatement. He feels terrible, horrible for treating his best friend like that.

"Taehyung stop!" Yugyeom yelled at him while turning him around when he saw how Tae was going towards the edge of the roof.

"No!! I deserve to die Yugyeom! Didn't you see how fucking hurt Jungkook is?! That idiot is still trying to save me! I deserve to die!! I deserve-"

"You deserve your fair share of punishment." Yugyeom said, his eyes teary, yet holding so much of hatred towards the man standing in front of him.

He stepped forward and slapped Taehyung hard, making the latter fall down because of the impact.
"You tortured hyung for years Kim Taehyung! And now you want to end your misery so easily?! Death is simple! What you deserve Kim Taehyung is to rot in hell for the rest of your life! And I really hope you do."
With this, Yugyeom turned around, ready to walk away, but then he paused, his back still facing Taehyung, who was looking down at the ground, totally broken.

"If you really feel sorry for what you did... then go to police and surrender."

____________________________________________

"What's wrong Hyung? Why did you call me suddenly-" Jungkook stopped when he saw Taehyung sitting by leaning on the wall of the cell in the police station.

"Hyung?" Jungkook looked at Namjoon questioningly, "What is Taehyung doing inside the-"

"He surrendered." Namjoon said, closing a file with a sigh. "He admitted how he tricked you into marrying Jieun and how he was the one supplying information about our operations to Jonghin and his gang-"

"Hyung! He's lying! That's not true-"

"Jungkook please... stay out of this-" Taehyung tried weakly, getting up from his position, standing holding the bars of the cell. He wasn't even able to look at Jungkook properly because of how ashamed he was.

"You shut the fuck up!" Jungkook growled angrily, and went straight towards him, "I didn't protect you for all this time just for you to come here and surrender-"

"And that is why we called you here..." Namjoon said, sighing again. "Commissioner Bang wants me to arrest you Jungkook." He said while walking towards Jungkook with a pair of handcuffs. "For hiding his truth from the police all this time."

"Wait what?! That's not fair!" Taehyung said but Namjoon was just about to handcuff Jungkook, when suddenly the main doors to the station opened wide with a loud echoing sound.

"Stop right there!" Jimin said, pointing at Namjoon with his small pointer finger and glaring at him, looking like an angry chick.

"Oh shit...." Taehyung and Jungkook mumbled and gulped at the same time. They know how scary a protective Jimin can be.

Jimin stomped towards them angrily and glared at Namjoon, who was looking at him with big confused eyes.

"They feel awsome in bed." Jimin said casually, looking at the handcuffs in Namjoon's hands, but then rolled his eyes when the three men choked because of what he said. "Anyways, that's off topic." He then looked at Namjoon with narrowed eyes, " Are you trying to arrest my boyfriend?"

"Um... Yes?"

"Who the hell are you to arrest my boyfriend?"

"... a police officer?"