26- Talks & Bullshit.

~Emma~

What the actual bloody hell just happened? Were we meant to kill him? I couldn't get the smell of his blood from my nose. It was stuck.
"Babe? You alright?"
"What the fuck just happened?" I ask looking at Rhys. We were walking back to the hotel, "I think we just killed a man." I added.
Everyone looked at me.
"What the hell? We weren't meant to do that so quickly! I don't even think he was meant to die! I mean how is this meant to work? I'm going to throw up!"
"Yes. Good job Matt." Connor inputted.
"Okay, come on guys. It happened we can't do anything about it now. Rhys can I talk to you." Rhys walked ahead with Lily.
"You alright?" Connor asks wrapping his arms around my shoulder.
"Yeah, I think I'm just a little shocked. Nothing big. You doing okay?" I knew he was talking it hard. Not being with Nez. Same with Lily and Jack. "I'm sorry they can't be here with us."
"No need to apologise. It happens. Anyways, gives me, you and Lil some time together, ey." I smile and roll my eyes.
"You douchebag."
"I know." I start walking ahead. "Hey." Connor grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Are you alright? I mean, I get your getting over it all, but that was pretty intense yesterday with Lily." I sigh and shake my head.
"Honestly, I have no idea. Really, I think I was just annoyed, she wasn't really there much for me. I think if I'm being a little too honest, I've been a little jealous of Ines. I mean she's such an amazing girl, but with everything happening since she and Jack got here they seem to of gotten pretty close. I mean, I'm probably more friends with you and Matt than them right now." He looks at me and smiles. "And I should not have told you any of that. I'm sorry."
"Why do you always apologise?" I shrug.
"I don't know. I always got told off for rambling at home. I just feel bad I guess."
"Don't apologise."
"Okay?"
"I mean it, Emma." I roll my eyes at Connor and he smiles grabbing my shoulder again.
"Go talk to Lil about it. She needs you and I also don't think she knows any of what you just said." I nod and walk up to Lily. 

"Hey, Lil?" I ask sitting down opposite her.
"Huh."
"What's up with you lately? I mean I'm really sorry about yesterday, I shouldn't have snapped at you, but I've just been a mess, and you know it would've been really nice to have had my best friend by my side, and I completely understand you were with Jack and Ines, and you were having such an awesome time, but seriously? I would've dropped everything for you, you know. I really feel like you've ditched me for Ines." She stares at me for at least a minute before opening her mouth and closing it.
"Do you really feel like that?" I nod. "Oh, Emma." I feel myself getting annoyed. A simple sorry would be nice.
"What do you mean by 'oh Emma'?" I ask crossing my arms.
"I mean oh Emma, I didn't realise. Don't you think you might be overreacting?" I widen my eyes and stand up.
"Are you serious right now Lily? Is this about me and Rhys? You are never like this!" She stands up too and glares.
"Oh, I'm sorry I'm missing my boyfriend. Not everyone has the privilege to get their boyfriend with them. And it's not like you are gentle about it either. You just throw it in my face!" I sit back down and rub my head. This wasn't meant to get like this.
"I'm sorry you feel that way, Lily. I mean I've gone to Rhys' room as much as I can so you don't have to see it and stuff. I get you and Connor are missing Ines and Jack, I'm sorry about that, but there's only so much I can do." I remember all the times I walked in on any of them with their partners, aren't I allowed to be the same?
"Em-"
"No, you know what, I'm sorry that I finally got something good after all the shit that happened Lily. I'm sorry if I'm overreacting, but I wouldn't do this bullshit to you, I'll tell you that much. I'm leaving." I couldn't believe her.
"Emma! I'm sorry. God, I'm such a bitch. I just thought you were over it and just playing or something. I'm so sorry." I turn around and smile slightly.
"You can't really get over something like that, that quickly Lil. I'll see you later." I frown and walk to Rhys' room, where all the boys were.

"Well, that went well." Connor looked at me hopefully.
"Oh, that's good."
"I was joking. It went terribly. I'm just hoping it's the homesickness because I have no idea where else it could've come from. Can we go out or something? Get dinner?"
"Yeah, good idea. Matt's paying. Go get changed." I snicker at Connors remark and go back to my room.
"Hey, Lil we are going out to dinner so get changed in something nice."
"Okay." She stares at me again. "I'm really sorry Em. I feel so shitty. Just can we move on please?" I looked at her and sigh.
"Just... don't ignore me or push me out. It hurts." She smiles and grabs me in a hug. We get ready together and head out to the restaurant.

"Oo look, those are so gorgeous." I go over to the little desk full of jewellery.
"Made them myself ma'am." The lady at the desk says.
"How much is this?" Connor asks the lady, holding a beautiful gold pendant with a carving on it.
"$25 Sir."
"I'll take it please." She bags up the necklace and I stare at the desk. Where was the one I saw?
"You want one?" Rhys asks kissing my cheek.
"No, they are really beautiful, but I don't want you buying me anything."
"Too late." He says draping the necklace I was eyeing earlier around my neck.
"Thanks, babe. You are too good for me."
"Nothing is too good for you." He pecks my lips and we head back.