23- Making the Most of Time.

~Ines~

Well, I really don't get this movie. It's some kind of old scary movie with terrible filming and really bad sound. At first it was pretty easy to follow, mind you, Lily and Jack were watching it with us, explaining everything to me. It was just Connor and me now, Rhys and Em were off gallivanting somewhere else. I don't want to ask any questions, I've already interrupted three times. Is that supposed to be a zombie?

I'm so bored. It turns out I have 27 teeth. No that can't be right, I can't have an odd amount of teeth. Can I? I must have counted one twice that can't be possible. No, I have 27. No, I don't. Wait.
"Nez, what are you doing?" Connor is looking at me, I've got my tongue between my top lip and my teeth so its looks like I'm wearing an oversized mouthguard.
"I'm counting my teeth...?" He starts laughing at me.
"You're so cute." I grin at him then pull him close and start to kiss him. Jesus, it's warm in this bed. I jump up, waltzing over to the stereo and put on Ball Park Music. I start jiving around the room picking up random shit, he's still sitting on my bed, watching me.
"Stop sitting there Connor! Come and dance with me."
"Really I'm good just watching, your such a... Great dancer." He stifles his laughs.
"Don't be so mean!" I cry jokingly. "Take back your sarcasm."
"I'm, what? There is no sarcasm here! I love you dancing. It's lovely." He laughs.
"Take it back!"
"Never." I throw a pillow at him. "Oh bring it. Short person."
"I'm not short!" I get another pillow ready to throw it at him, but he's already thrown one at me. I grab one of Em's shirts she has lying around the room and flick it at him.
"Hey not fair." He piffs a pair of socks at me but I skillfully dodge them and then throw some more of Em's clothes at him. I find a pillow and hit him, and he hits me too. I squeal and start singing and dancing, pulling him around with me.
"And all I wanted is you!" I sing pointing at him, doing my best stage wink. "You." He laughs at me.
"Ines. You're perfect. You can quote Ball Park Music, you count your teeth during extremely boring and confusing movies, you dance around like I'm sorry, but a very uncoordinated person, and you don't care."
"Hey, my dancing is not uncoordinated. It's very skillfully organised so I look like a total nutcase." He laughs at me. He moves closer until our heads touch, and I can feel him breathing on me.
"You're perfect. I love you so much."
"I love you too." He leans down and kisses me, and we keep kissing, for a long time. I dodgily move all the crap off my bed and we lie down together. It's safe to say that my, well, virginity with this boyfriend leaves tonight.

~Lily~

"Hey, do you know what's for dinner tonight?" Rhys asks me, him and Em walking down the stairs. Holding hands. Hmm.
"Yeah, pizza and garlic bread."
"Oh, yum."
"Wouldn't you think that a school that requires you to be in top shape would serve healthier food?" Ines asks, walking to meet us as we head to the cafeteria.
"Oh, you work it off, believe me."
"Yeah, Lily went through this whole stage where she just ate like brown rice and fish and water. And then there was the one where she ate a crapload of junk food, I think that was post-Ratbag Harry and then there was the one where she always had a lollypop in her mouth-" I cut Em off.
"We get the picture. Thanks." What? I go through phases.
"What's got you in a good mood?" I ask Em. She shrugs and Rhys hugs her side.
"Uh, Lily, can I talk to you for a minute?" Jack is already in the cafeteria and as soon as he sees us he springs out of his seat and walks towards us.
"Sure." He grabs my arm and walks me towards the edge of the cafeteria. "What is it?"
"I saw Connor, walking out of Nezzie's room."
"So?"
"He was doing up his pants."
"Oh my god."
"Yeah. Can you talk to her? Please?"
"Are you kidding me? As if I wouldn't!" I run towards Nez and grab her arm. "I need to talk to you. Sorry guys. Especially you." I say, giving Connor a look.
"What? Seriously, I'm really-"
"You had sex?" 
"Darling, you know I have already had sex."
"Yeah. But, like..." I make a gesture that means I'm looking for a word. "Just then? Today? Tonight? Last night?"
"Oh gosh, how did you know about that?"
"Psychic."
She starts giggling. "I did. I did. But seriously, how did you know?"
"Jack saw Connor coming out of your room, doing up his pants."
"Oh god. Great way to find out."
"Yuh-huh. You, me. Sleepover. Talk then." And I steer her back to the table. I love garlic bread. "Oh, Em. We're havin a sleepover tonight."
"Okay."
"Cool. Uh, Jack, I'll see you afterwards?" He looks a bit clueless then realises what I mean.
"Yeah. Of course." Connor, Em and Rhys are looking weirdly at us.
"Don't mind us." I wave at them. "I'm gonna go... Cut... My... Nails..." I trail off and head out of the cafeteria. Speaking of which, they kinda do need a bit of a trim. And buff. And polish. So many girly things to do, so little time. I take a shower and cut my nails. No time to polish. I get into my pj's and head down to Em and Nez's room.