34- This Is The End.

~Ines~

"Well, well Hazza Bazza, what have we got here?" George sneered, his voice squeaking like a jockey. "I thought that all got burnt down."
"You know George if I'd known you'd have been this much of a psycho I wouldn't have shared my tuna sandwich with you in form two." Mr. Chelsea replies. They're staring at us, we're staring at them. Everyone's armed. Ready for attack. My shoulder was hurting badly, but I didn't care, this was so intense, anything could happen at any minute, right now a dislocated shoulder was like a walk in the park.
"Your words," George said. "They cut me real deep, here." He gestures to his heart, the sarcasm dripping from his voice. As great as it is not having to fight and all, these two reminiscing isn't making me feel much better. Connor throws me a confused looked, I can tell he feels the same.
"So turning good at the very last minute once again? Why am I surprised?" George spits, rage flashes across his little pink face. I grip my knife tighter and I can hear Lily load her gun. "And what's this your little army? Do your kids know the bad stuff big Mr Chelsea here has done in the past?" He sneered at us.
"The past is a ghost, the future is a dream, and all we ever have is now," I say from nowhere. My mum was always saying that. Nearly all the time, any problem we told her about you were guaranteed to hear the quote.
"Did you just quote Bill Cosby?" George asked.

"George." Mr Chelsea says, in a scary sort of way, pulling out his own gun from who knows where. Unarmed my arse. "You and your crazy ideas have haunted me for too long. So this is it, my friend. It's all over for you. You said we could pull this off, you said that about all your schemes, and like always I always screwed it up and told someone about it. Thought you would have learnt not to trust me by now. So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to hand in all the papers of every deal you ever made into Agent Chuck tomorrow morning. Remember how I insisted you make a copy of everything you did? I was such a smart kid."
"Henry you little shit, don't you see that's incriminating yourself!"
"Well, I think when you get to my age, and you've done all I've done, you don't really care anymore. I've wanted to retire anyway and I'm sure I can get a good cell." I could tell George was about to panic. Lily seemed to as well because she shouted.
"If you move in the slightest I'll shoot you so many times..."
"You own mother won't be able to identify what's left." I finished for her.
"Seems you've got a strong army Haz," George says stiffly. "Lucky mine is bigger." And with that Chris and Graeme came charging at us. We all started shouting and charging towards the two enormous bears. In all of it, I couldn't work out what we were saying I think I might have heard Lily scream 'This is Sparta!' But I really have no idea.

Chris charged towards Connor and I and I winked at him. He knew the drill, it was going to be like training. Drawing and dumping. I ran away from Chris until I was stuck in the corner, then putting on the best-scared face I could.
"Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything!"
"I'm sure we can arrange something." and just as he said that Connor hit him very bloody hard over the head with a plank of wood left on the floor. I quickly jumped out of the way of the falling body as he crumpled on the floor.
"Oh please don't hurt me." Connor mimicked me, grinning.
"Shut up." I punched him in the arm.
"Hey! Little help!" Lily shouted her and Jack were struggling with a mad looking Graeme. The four of us started circling him, he was getting more hysterical by the second. He had a sharp knife and he was waving it around like a crazy person. He lunged towards Connor and I and I didn't move and he struck.
"Ow!" I shouted, looking at the deep gash down my calf. "That was rude." I punched him as hard as I could in the nose, I heard it cracking. Yes! It's one all now. Lily kicked him in the back so he fell down, but soon he was up looking madder than ever. Where the fuck is Matt?
Connor punched him in the stomach, winding him for a second. Then Jack grabbed him a smashed his head against his own.
"Fuck." Jack curses, rubbing his head as Graeme crumples to the ground.

Everything moved very quickly next. There was the loud bang of a gun being fired and someone shouting very loudly. Connor was grinning at me and then his face was contorted with pain and all I could see was Chris standing behind him with blood dripping down his face. I wasn't sure whose blood, but Connor was lying on the floor and Chris was walking towards me so I pulled out my gun and shot him in the thigh, and then I shot him again in the crutch.
I looked around, Lily and Jack were leaning over a body, who must have been Mr Chelsea. Over in the corner, George was cringing and sobbing, Matt holding a gun to his temple. Chris and Graeme were both in heaps and Connor was groaning on the floor, blood seeping onto his shirt.
"Connor, Jesus." I rushed over to him.
"You look so cute when you're concerned." He says quietly. I pull off his shirt and looking at the deep cut, trying to remember all the first aid I know. I' rip his shirt into a bandage and wrap it around the cut, but its almost immediately soaked in blood. He's losing a lot.
"What's wrong? Why do you look so worried?"
"No, nothing. You're going to be fine." I try to smile at him. It's not really working.
"I don't know why you won't just kill me already!" George screams hysterically. "I mean come on are you pussy or something boy?! What's wrong with you?! Haven't had sex in a while is that it?! Trust me, killing someones just as good!" Bloody hell.
"You disgust me," Matt said flatly, not moving the gun. "And that's saying a lot." Connor was slowly getting whiter and whiter as more blood drained from him. I had to tell someone but I didn't want to freak him out.
"Wheres Mr Chelsea?" He asked.
"He's here. He's um," Lily looked at all of us. "He's dead guys." Everyone went eerily quiet. I looked at him then down to Connor. He's getting worse and worse, what the fuck am I going to do? He needs to get to a hospital now.
"Well anyway, you are all fucked." George babbles, "Because whenever the Police show up, I mean you're the ones holding the gun, and your fingerprints are all over it! And I already ate the papers I stole from Henry, so all the evidence is gone! I'm innocent! It looks like I am, and you stupid kids are going to jail!" He laughed even more hysterically. "And I mean..."
"Shut the fuck up you psychopath!" I screamed. "Shut the fuck up." Everyone looked at me for a second then I got up and walked to Lily. I could feel myself about to cry, out of exhaustion and the fact that if Connor didn't get to a hospital really soon he was going to die.
"Lily." My voice was going crazy. "You have to help me, Connor..." I could barely continue. "He needs a hospital, or a miracle, or both. Now." We both looked over at him, wincing at his shoulder.