30- The Truth Comes Out.

~Emma~

"Make sure to get the assignment in by tomorrow people otherwise you know the consequences. Get with your partners tonight and finish it alright... see you guys tomorrow." Mrs Lee grabbed her things and walked out of the room before any of us did. I never got her, she was a really good teacher and everybody loved her. But she just acted like she didn't want to be here, maybe she'd had enough. I knew that feeling.
"So who's your partner Em?" Erin asked walking with me to the canteen.
"I actually don't know." I looked at my book and it said Daniel Green. You're kidding!?
"I have Charlie," Erin said smiling, oh yeah you wouldn't be smiling if you knew what a bastard he was.
"I have Daniel". Erin smiled at me and I frowned.
"What are you grinning at?"
"Let's do a study group later! Please it would be so good, and we could just hang out in the common room" I shook my head vigorously.
"No...no way hosay. Okay, there is no way am I wasting my time with those two pigs." She pouted at me and fluttered her eyebrows.
"Please for me, and you can bring Rhys."
"I can't, he has something on tonight with his family." I wished I was with him right now.
"Oh okay well please, please, please can we." I sighed and nodded. She squealed and hugged me, then ran off probably going to find the others to tell them to meet up, I can't believe I just agreed to do this.

"Alright see you later babe have fun. Please be careful, you are not made of iron, okay." Rhys said kissing me and grabbing his phone. "Call me if you need me okay." I nodded and kissed him.
"Have fun and don't worry about me, just enjoy your time with the family and say hi for me okay?"
"Okay, see you, babe." He kissed me one more time and then left. I got dressed in some shorts and a top with a loose cardigan over it. I slipped on my slippers not caring for shoes and slung my bag over my shoulder, my hair was in a side braid and my fringe was out, getting in my face.
I limped downstairs and entered the common room, everybody was already there including Natalie.
"Oh look what the cat dragged in." She commented.
"Well I would say the same to you, but it means I'd be complimenting you." I faked a smile in her direction and sat next to Daniel seeming as that was the only seat free.
"What you're jealous because I have your man now." I froze at her comment but ignored it.
"Ah, that's sweet that you think that I still want the manwhore sitting next to you. Don't worry he is all yours, you completely have my blessing."
"I don't need your blessing. He's doing much better with me." She stuck her nose up and huffed.
"Oh well, I'm definitely not jealous of you."
"Yeah right, your life is messed up coffee girl." I snorted.
"You know I may work at The Coffee House, but that doesn't make you or anybody else better than me. Not everybody is a daddy's girl."
"Come at me then!"
"The only bloody reason I can't right now is because of your asshole of a brother that you got to beat me up." Everybody's eyes widened at my remark, obviously they didn't get told the whole story. "Oh, did you forget to mention your criminal of a brother to all of your so-called friend's hun?" I straightened my back and picked up my bag, "I'm done, I'll see you guys later."
I went to walk off but tripped as Natalie pushes her foot out in front of me, I fall straight on my stomach, all the air was sucked out of me as my ribs started to scream in pain.
I fought the urge to scream and tried to get up, It wouldn't work so I just spun around and tried to get as much air as possible, it wasn't working and I could see everybody noticing the lack of air coming in my lungs.
Erin rushed over and knelt beside me.
"You bitch look what you've done!" She shouted at Natalie
"She has broken ribs, bloody hell," Daniel mentions, I nod and squeezed my eyes shut from the pain.
"Oh my... What do we do, she looks as if she's going to faint" Erin said now panicking. I wish I could faint, it would take all of the pain away.
"Oh, whatever she's just playing drama queen to get some attention." Natalie grabbed Charlie's hand and quickly rushed out.
Fuck me.

~Daniel~

Those arseholes! That bitch made everything I did look like nothing.