9 - We Are the X-Men!

• Посвящена everyone because i can't think of anyone i love you all<3

~Ines~

So Lily and my brother walk into my room with Jack wearing this extremely tight, spandex onesie.
 I'm sure Lily loves it. He looks like something from a comic book; I hope this isn't going to be a regular thing for group training.
"I'll go get our suits Ines," Em says to me, moving off the bed.
"I'll go get Connor." I think he's going to look great in his suit. I knock on his door.
"It's open," Dale calls out. I walk in, Connor is on his bed with books scattered around him, he has his iPod in so he doesn't even notice I'm here.
 "Hey Dale, how are you?"
"Yeah I'm good, how are you going? How are you and Connor?" I smile at him.
"Wonderful thank you. And what about you Dale? Any special lady in your sights?"
"Nez?" Connor asks and I spin around to face him.
"Oh hi, we're supposed to go do some group sparring with everyone else. They have suits."
"Is that supposed to encourage me?"
"It might." He jumps off his bed and grins at me then holds out his hand. I take it and try and hide my blush.
"See you later Dale."
"See you, have fun." I give him a wave as we walk out. 

Lily and Jack are making out in front of our room, great.
"What's this about suits?" Connor called down the hall, letting them know we were there. They pull away from each other and look at us.
"Oh hi," Jack says, he gently takes Lily's hand. "Em's bringing them for us." Right on cue Em walks up the stairs arms laden with black spandex. I pull one from the top and hold it against my body, it looks the right size, it must be mine.
"Fun," I say, winking at Connor. It's like a go-go suit that has all these pockets and holes for weapons and gadgets. "I'll be right back." I slip into Jack and Lily's bedroom. There is an exact line down the middle of the room, one side is messy with clothes, books, sheets of paper and lingerie items everywhere. The other, Jacks obviously, is so neat and clean you could probably eat off the floor. Typical. I pull off my clothes until I'm down to my underwear, and struggle to fit into the extremely tight suit.
You can see absolutely everything in this. I'm practically naked. I frowned at myself in their big mirror. Oh well. I stepped back outside again and everyone was staring at me.
"So... what do you think?" I placed a hand on my jutted out hip, giving them all a broad smile. Em gave me a thumbs up and Lily laughed into my brother's chest, but Connor just stood there staring at me.
"How." He gave a little cough. "How am I supposed to spar, with you wearing that?" I laughed quietly, looking at down at the spandex. He comes closer to me, kissing me gently. I guess Jack and Lily thought it acceptable to make out as well. In the end, Em started singing extremely loudly and out of tune.
"Right," I say. "Let's go." 

We regroup in the training hall, everyone in their sexy suits. We looked like a superhero group, and Lily doubles over laughing.
"What?"
"We.... look like... the X-Men." She says, barely able to breathe. Everyone else joins in too.
"Good observation, Lil. Shall we get started?"
"Right." Lily explains "This is how it goes. We're in pairs, with our buddies. Em, you're with Daniel." Em gives a moan. "I'm sorry sweetie. And we're all going to spar each other." She looks around and picks up on how confused we all are. "Just try it and we'll work it out along the way."
Daniel runs in late in his suit. He looks like Peter Parker. Except without a camera.
"Are you listening?" Connor asks, focus Ines.
"Oh sorry, I was thinking about Spider-Man, continue."
"Ok, so your strength is your agility, stay light on your feet, duck and weave. We are going to go use the draw and dump angle today ok?"
"We do that in lacrosse!" I exclaim. For once I'm not completely confused. He takes my hand for a demonstration, spinning me around so my back is to him.
"Ok, so you would stand to look innocent like you always do - drawing in your opponent."
"And then, just as they strike I dodge, taking them by surprise for you to bash the shit out of them, with my help of course - dumping your player." I finish for him.
"You're so smart." He says in my ear.
"Why thank you." I smile.
"Everyone ready?" Lily calls, in sync Connor and I salute and get ready for sparring.
"If all else fails just go back to back and be the ruthless bitch I know you can be," Connor whispers to me.
"Awe babe! You're so sweet!" I say, the comment stacked with sarcasm. He laughs and gives me a kiss, and the sparring begins.