5 - Parties + Hangovers = Karma.

Charlie here for you all to gawk at.

~Jack~

Holy shit. I have no idea what to wear, and not in a girly way. I literally have nothing clean to wear, and Lily is spending a billion years in the bathroom. She finally comes out wrapped in a towel with straightened hair.
"Oh, you look nice. Wearing that to the party?"
"Haha. Yeah. Shut up and get ready" She went to her wardrobe and rummaged around for a bit and came out with something turquoise and ran to the bathroom to get dressed, again. I went through my drawers until I finally came up with a clean pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Lily came out of the bathroom in a short, belted turquoise dress and minimal makeup, which was good. I hate it when girls go the full cake-face with foundation.
"Wow. You look really good." And I meant it, she did. she blushed and said;
 "Thanks, sweetie, not so bad ya self."
"Shall we go?" I asked, offering her my arm like the old-fashioned gentleman I am.
"We shall." She grinned, taking it. I have no idea what she thinks of me, I mean, we flirt with each other heaps but she's joking, I think.

We walk down the stairs, meeting Dale, Connor, Em and Charlie along the way. We open the door and are hit with a wave of music. Nezzie is there. Matt comes and gives her a drink, and out of the corner of my eyes, I can see Connor stiffen. Matt turns around to see us glaring at him and says;
 "What? Is it a crime to take a beautiful girl to a party?" and leads Nez away. She looks at us over her shoulder and gives an apologetic glance. I look away, to Lily, and ask "Want to dance?" She smiles and says yes, thankfully. The song changes to 'Moves like Jagger' and I groan.
"Dear God, I hate this song."
"Yeah, me too, but it's so catchy!" We start dancing and I look at Dale and Connor and they have their eyebrows raised so far I'm surprised they didn't disappear in their hairline. Lily looks away, and her mouth drops open. I follow her line of sight and see Matt kissing Ines, and they mean business, well Matt does anyway. Ines looks like she's trying to avoid food being put in her mouth. Lily and I both look at each other.
"Oh Okay," Lily says. "I have no idea what is going on at the moment, who the hell does Ines like?" I look into her eyes and make a decision.
"I don't know, but I could tell you who I like." She looks confused, oh great, well, can't back out now.
"Who?"
"Umm... you."
"Hh... umm... okay..." Oh crap, she doesn't like me. Shit, shit, shit. "Well, you don't have to be a genius to have figured out that I like you too." She smiled nervously, I leant down and kissed her.

~Emma~

As soon as the bell rang I picked up my things and ran out of the classroom. I actually didn't even unpack my things in the first place, that's how much I wanted it to be over.
I ran up to my room and quickly got changed, I do my hair and makeup while humming a song, Ines isn't even here yet. Oh well, it gives me more of a chance to do the things I want to do.
Now I am finally done with everything I need to go see Charlie, after that talk I had with Lily I definitely needed to talk to him. Charlie only lives across the hall from me so it didn't take any time at all. 

As soon as I knock once the door is opened.
"Hey Em, how are you?"
"I'm good now, thanks." He smiles warmly at me.
"So what are you doing here?" Charlie said breaking the silence.
"Oh, I need to talk to you."
"Yeah sure come in." I walked into Charlie's room, he doesn't share lucky bugger but he still has two of everything.
"So what did you want to talk about?'
"Oh umm... well Lily and I were talking the other day and well... I talked to her about the date and after and she um, well said that you uh, like me and I was just wondering if you do." That wasn't awkward whatsoever.
"Oh well yeah, I guess I do, I just thought you thought me as just a friend, so I never said anything."
"To be honest, I've always had this feeling but I've never really paid any attention to it until the other day. That's when I fully realised what my feelings were towards you."
"Really?" He asked making a girl's face.
"Yeah really," I said while laughing quietly. "You should've seen your face."
"Oh sorry... So um do you want to go out with me?" He said it awkwardly, I couldn't stop the smile forming on my face. I've never really had a boyfriend before, I really needed to squeal right now but I wouldn't. I snapped myself out of the reverie, Charlie was looking at me expectantly.
"Really you don't think I'm too weird or ugly?" I asked embarrassed.
"Didn't we go over this the other day? No, I don't. I think you're perfect." When he said that I could feel myself blushing.
"Don't, you're making me blush, I don't look cool when I blush."
"I think you look cute." Now that made me blush even more. Then he looked at me like really sweetly and before I realise it, I'm kissing him, I'm so lucky, kissing a really cute, sweet, hot guy and he's mine, then it was over all too quickly, a massive smile came on my face.