Valentines Day 🍋

No one's pov.

Maliki stepped into the dark room and looked at Tami sleeping, holding his shirt to her face as she slept with a smile. Maliki smiled and gently shook her awake.

"H-huh? W-what?" Tami asks looking up at Maliki before smiling warmly.

She moved to the side and opened the covers.

"P-please. Get i-in." She said, and Maliki did.

He crawled into bed and laid next to Tami as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"I m-missed you." Tami whispers.

"I missed you." Maliki said in response.

He kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes.

"G-get some S-sleep. I w-won't let go of y-you." Tami assured Maliki.

Maliki yawned and pulled Tami closer and cuddled her some more, before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

<several hours later>

Tami opens her eyes and looks at Maliki. She feels safe. She feels secure. She feels loved.

"I love y-you M-Maliki." She whispers, kissing his lips.

"I love you too, Tami." Maliki said back.

Tami blushed.

"Y-you're awake." She says with a blush.

"Yeah. I just woke up though. And I can't fall back to sleep so what would you like to do?" Maliki asks.

"U-um... I want t-to... t-try something... with y-you." Tami says with a blush.

"Oh? What kind of stuff?" Maliki asks curiously.

Tami bit her tongue and had a worried expression, before pushing away her worry and pulling Maliki into her arms, and pressing her lips into his. She kissed Maliki a few times before she began to separate the kiss. Maliki pulled her back and kissed Tami, surprising Tami. She moaned, before Maliki separated.

"S-sorry... I wasn't done." Maliki says with a blush.

Tami blushed hard.

"D-don't be s-sorry." Tami says with a smile and a blush as she pulled her shirt up, letting her breasts bounce in front of Maliki's face.

"Woah." Maliki said staring in awe.

"I know... that t-they aren't as big as Slenda's b-but... they're f-free for you to play w-with and use as you l-like." Tami says looking into Maliki's eyes.

Maliki kissed Tami passionately.

"Big or small, it doesn't matter. I love you for you, Tami. I love Slenda for Slenda and not for her breast size. You aren't any different." Maliki says blushing.

Tami got flustered, before melting into Maliki's arms, and staring up at him.

"You a-always know what t-to say." Tami moaned with a smile on her beet red face.

Maliki smiled and kissed her forehead.

"It's Valentines day by the way." Maliki says.

Tami nodded.

"I k-know... I was p-planning something... B-but you left." Tami said with a small frown.

"But I'm here now. And I think I can guess what you were planning." Maliki said with a smirk.

"W-wha- ah!" Tami yelled in surprise as Maliki flipped her over, and grabbed her knees, pushing them up next to her head exposing her panties.

Maliki smiled and stared at Tami's underwear, caressing her thigh.